PCTEL MAXRAD NMO58AU Perm Antenna Mount - 3/4" NMO Crimp Un-installed
3/4" Hole NMO Brass Mount w/Gold Pin 17' RG58A/U cable & Crimp Radio Connector
- Permanent mount, requires hole to be drilled to mount.
- For NMO style antennas
- Crimp style radio connector (choose type). Note: Connectors are shipped loose to allow cable length to be cut.
- 1-1/8”-18 thread; installs from above
- 17ft RG58 stranded coax cable for heavy duty use to withstand long-term vibration better.
For use with mobile radios.
Antenna mounts attach the antenna to the vehicle. They have a cable that connects to your mobile radio. A mount allows you to decide where on the vehicle to place your antenna. Some styles of mobile antennas require a mount.
There are two types of mounts:
- Surface mounts are permanently attached to a flat surface on a vehicle. They require a hole to be drilled.
- Magnetic mounts are attached by a strong magnet but can be easily removed or re-positioned. The cable can be seen with a magnetic mount, so some people don't like the look as well as a surface mount.