Get prices we can't show to the public. There's no obligation. Request a Private Quote Account
Let Us Do the Work for You...
Don't want to deal with confusing technical calculations and paperwork? ... We do it all - paperwork, submission, and track it to completion.
Types of licenses:
- Handheld and Mobile Radios Only - any combination of Itinerant & simplex, VHF & UHF.
- Simplex frequencies - use within a predefined area. Itinerant Frequencies - use at various temporary locations.
- Repeater/Base Station - includes repeaters, base stations, handheld & mobile radios.
- Modification to a Current License
How much does an FCC radio license cost? The cost is minimal considering an FCC license lasts for 10 years, and fines can be thousands of dollars. Our costs include all FCC fees.
Who can use this type of license? These licenses are for organizations engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all its members/employees.
I already have radios. Can I use your licensing service? Yes. We can license you for radios you currently own.
* Note: Nonprofit organizations receive a $100 discount from the FCC (requires a 501c letter from the IRS).