Let Us Do the Work for You...
Don't want to deal with confusing technical calculations and paperwork? ... We do it all - paperwork, submission, and track it to completion. Types of licenses:
- Handheld and/or Mobile Radios Only - can include any combination of:
- Itinerant frequencies - radio use at various temporary locations.
- Simplex frequencies - radio use within a predefined area, for handheld & mobiles radios only.
- Repeater/Base Station - includes repeaters, base stations, handheld & mobile radios.
- Modification to a Current License
How much does an FCC radio license cost? The cost is minimal considering an FCC license lasts for 10 years, and fines can be thousands of dollars. Our costs include all FCC fees.
Who can use this type of license? These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Organizations engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government can apply. A license covers the entire organization and all its members/employees.
Can I use a GMRS license for my business? The FCC licenses GMRS "to facilitate the activities of licensees and their immediate family members." So, only small family run businesses qualify to use GMRS. One license covers the licensee and their immediate family members.
Can I use FRS radios for my business? Yes. The FCC now allows FRS for non-licensed business use. However, interference and weak signals are common.
I already have radios. Can I use your licensing service? Yes. We can license you for radios you currently own.
* Note: Nonprofit organizations receive a $100 discount from the FCC (requires a 501c letter from the IRS).