Icom IC-F5220D | IC-F6220D - Digital Yet Simple to Use
We offer deep discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- 128 Channels, 8 Zones
- 5 Programmable Keys
- 8 Character Display
- Digital & Analog
- 45 / 50 Watts (UHF/VHF)
- Repeater Capable
- PC Programming Setup
- Supports ICOM's Digital Advanced System - IDAS™
- Multi-site Conventional & Single-site IDAS Trunking Capable
Icom IC-F5220D | IC-F6220D AT-A-Glance
The IC-F5220D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital mode operation. It is compatible with IDAS multi-site conventional and IDAS multi-site and single-site trunking. 4W front mounted speaker 4 watts front facing speaker delivers clear and loud audio throughout a vehicle's cabin. In addition, the digital modulation provides distinct clarity even at the fringes of the communication range.
The HM-152 is supplied as a standard microphone, you can select from 5 levels of microphone gain for clearer transmission. There are several optional hand microphones such as a DTMF (HM-152T), a heavy duty (HM-148G).
When you change the operating channel, the radio announces the channel number. Convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
Icom Extended Warranty
Icom America Inc offers a 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty on their land mobile radios. The Extended Warranty period starts after the standard warranty period expires. This is a full manufacturer's warranty, backed by Icom America and it's service technicians. Protect your original investment by adding Extended Warranty coverage.
End user pays all shipping fees to and from the service department for repairs. Extended Warranty must be purchased at time of product purchase. Icom Service centers are located in the following states; Washington, California, Illinois, and New York.
What's in the box:
1 F5220D or F6220D Radio (choose; frequency band & model)
1 Hand Microphone (HM-152)
1 Mounting Bracket
1 Power Cable (OPC-1132)
1 Owner's Manual
You will need an antenna for this radio. When selecting an antenna please note:
- The specific frequencies you use in the radio must fall within the antenna's frequency range.
- You will need an antenna mount with a PL259 connector to attach the antenna to this radio.
- If the mounting surface is NOT metal you will need a "No Ground Plane" antenna. Metal surfaces can use either type.
- "Accessories > Antennas | Mobile" category has other name-brand antennas and mounts, including no ground plane antennas.
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (F5121D) & UHF (F6121D)|
|# of Channels & Zones||128 Channels, 8 Zones (Groups)|
|Output Power||50W (VHF) & 45W (UHF)|
|# of Programmable Keys||6|
|Receiving Audio Output||400mW|
|Trunking Capable||Single-site IDAS digital protocol|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes - Digital mode only|
Icom F5220D VHF | F6220D UHF Digital Mobile Radio
- Brands ICOM
- Product Code: IC-F5220D - IC-6220D
- Availability: In Stock