Ritron Jobcom 7 Series Base Station / Intercom
The JBS Series JobCom Wireless Intercom and Base Station helps your staff stay in communication without the need for multiple, individually assigned portable radios. This can lower costs while still providing communication throughout your facility. The JBS radio either sits on a desk or can be wall-mounted, providing easy access to radio communications at the push of a button.
Ritron JBS Series Product Overview (click to view)
Ritron Jobcom 7 Series At-A-Glance
- 10 Channels
- For Indoor Use
- 3 Frequency Ranges
- 450-470MHz (UHF Version)
- 150-162MHZ (VHF Version)
- MURS Version (see product code JBS-147M)
- Optional Auto-On Feature to Restart after Power Outage
- 2 Watts
- Easy User Set-Up
- DTMF Encode/Decode
- Selcall Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- NOAA Weather Channel with Weather Alert
- Programmable Soft Key
- LED Display
- Field Programmable
- Antenna Connector Type: BNC Female
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Ritron JobCom radio has 10 channels with privacy codes to screen out communications from other sources. The Jobcom radio can communicate with other two way radios operating on the same frequencies and codes. The Jobcom is field programmable, PC programmable, and can be programmed for use with repeaters. It is powered by the included 110VAC adapter on the wall or desk, so no batteries are needed. It can also be powered with a 12V DC connection in a vehicle or truck with an optional 12V adapter.
The Ritron Jobcom features Channel Scan, Call Tone, a programmable soft key, and display with channel ID. It has encode/decode capability for DTMF, Selcall, and 2-Tone paging. The Jobcom 7 Series comes encased in a heavy duty steel enclosure, giving it the ruggedness needed for commercial and industrial settings.
What's in the box:
1 Ritron JBS Base Station Radio (choose model)
1 AC Adapter
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||10 Channels|
|Weight (with battery)||1 lb. 5 oz. with antenna|
|# of Programmable Keys||1|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||N/A - made for indoor use|
|Receiving Audio Output||600 mA|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||1 Year Warranty|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.