Ritron Jobcom 7 Series MURS
The JBS Series JobCom Wireless Intercom and Base Station helps your staff stay in communication without the need for multiple, individually assigned portable radios. This can lower costs while still providing communication throughout your facility. The JBS radio either sits on a desk or can be wall-mounted, providing easy access to radio communications at the push of a button. Best of all, this version is a MURS radio - meaning you don't need a license to use it.
Ritron Jobcom 7 Series At-A-Glance
- 10 Channels
- For Indoor Use
- MURS Version - License-Free Usage
- MURS Frequencies: 151.820, 151.880, 151.940, 154.57, 154.600
- VHF & UHF version also available
- 2 Watts
- DTMF Encode/Decode
- Selcall Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone Encode/Decode
- NOAA Weather Channel with Weather Alert
- Programmable Soft Key
- LED Display
- Field Programmable
- Antenna Connector Type: BNC Female
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Ritron JobCom radio has 10 channels with privacy codes to screen out communications from other sources. The Jobcom radio can communicate with other two way radios operating on the same frequencies and codes. The Jobcom is field programmable, PC programmable, and can be programmed for use with repeaters. It is powered by the included 110VAC adapter on the wall or desk, so no batteries are needed. It can also be powered with a 12V DC connection in a vehicle or truck with an optional 12V adapter.
The Ritron Jobcom features Channel Scan, Call Tone, a programmable soft key, and display with channel ID. It has encode/decode capability for DTMF, Selcall, and 2-Tone paging. The Jobcom 7 Series comes encased in a heavy duty steel enclosure, giving it the ruggedness needed for commercial and industrial settings.
What's in the box:
1 Ritron JBS MURS Base Station Radio
1 AC Adapter
1 Owner's Manual
|# of Channels & Zones||10 Channels|
|Weight (with battery)||1 lb. 5 oz. with antenna|
|# of Programmable Keys||1|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||N/A - made for indoor use|
|Receiving Audio Output||600 mA|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||1 Year Warranty|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.