Brass Mount with Gold Pin 17' RG58U & Mini-UHF Crimp Mini-UHF
- Permanent mount, requires hole to be drilled to mount
- Brass NMO Style Series with Gold Contact Pin and Brass Nut Ring Mount
- Cable has a Mini-UHF (male) crimp style radio connector. Connector is shipped loose to allow for cable to be trimmed.
- 1-1/8”-18 thread; installs from above
- 17ft RG58A/U stranded coax cable for heavy duty use to withstand long-term vibration better.
- All brass construction and gold plated contact design ensure the most corrosion resistance and best power transfer available
For use with mobile radios with a Mini-UHF connector.
Antenna mounts attach the antenna to the vehicle. They have a cable that connects to your mobile radio. A mount allows you to decide where on the vehicle to place your antenna. Some styles of mobile antennas require a mount.
There are two types of mounts:
- Surface mounts are permanently attached to a flat surface on a vehicle. They require a hole to be drilled.
- Magnetic mounts are attached by a strong magnet but can be easily removed or re-positioned. The cable can be seen with a magnetic mount, so some people don't like the look as well as a surface mount.