Motorola VX-2200 | 50W VHF | 45W UHF | Mobile Radio
We offer deep discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- 128 Channels, 8 Groups
- 6 Programmable keys
- 8 Character Display
- 50 / 45 Watts (VHF / UHF)
- Public Address Speaker & Horn Alert
- 7 Scanning Modes
- Emergency & Lone Worker Functions
- Out-of-Range Alert System
- Radio to radio cloning
- PC Programming
Motorola VX-2200 At-A-Glance
The Motorola VX-2200 is designed with reliability and features in mind, all at a very affordable price. This mobile radio is compact and has a multitude of scanning options for flexibility. Designed for a wide variety of applications. With safety in mind, the VX-2200 has a panic button to send an alert to the dispatcher when problems arise. With the optional VME-100 board installed this radios is compatible with the rest of you MDC-1200® fleet. The VX-2200 includes over-the-air Stun / Kill / Revive to disable a lost or stolen radio, Emergency notification, and the Lone Worker mode. In addition, it has a public address speaker and a horn alert.
Check out the full list of features on our ‘Features’ tab for this radio.
Antenna is required for operation and must be purchased separately.
What’s in the box:
1 VX-2200 Radio
1 MH-67A8J Palm Microphone with Hang-up Clip
1 Power Cable
1 Set of Mounting Hardware
1 Owners Manual
You will need an antenna for this radio. When selecting an antenna please note:
- The specific frequencies you use in the radio must fall within the antenna's frequency range.
- You will need an antenna mount with a PL259 connector to attach the antenna to this radio.
- If the mounting surface is NOT metal you will need a "No Ground Plane" antenna. Metal surfaces can use either type.
- "Accessories > Antennas | Mobile" category has other name-brand antennas and mounts, including no ground plane antennas.
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||128 Channels, 8 Zones|
|Output Power||50 Watts VHF / 45 Watts UHF|
|# of Programmable Keys||6|
|Receiving Audio Output||4 Watts|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|