Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d - Digital, Easy-To-Use
Manufacturer requires log-in to see price.
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- 16 Channels
- 2 Programmable Keys
- 4 / 5 Watts (UHF / VHF)
- Analog or Digital Model
- High Capacity 2250mAh Battery (L2)
- Analog Scrambler
- Repeater Capable
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola CP200d At-A-Glance
Motorola's most popular radio of all time, now with a digital model. The CP200d is durable, reliable, and rugged. The Motorola CP200d is a great Two-way radio for organizations that need easy to use and dependable radio. Perfect for Construction, Manufacturing, Volunteer Fire Departments, Property Management, Security, hospitality, and Warehousing. Combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP200d is perfect for businesses who need to stay connected.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CP200d radio offers all the benefits of the latest digital technology – up to 40% longer battery life, twice the capacity, greater coverage, and superior audio.
Motorola CP200d Operation
The CP200d is made to last. It is rated IP54 (splash-proof, virtually dust-proof), so it can be used even in harsh environments. Moreover, it has been proven tough in Motorola’s grueling Accelerated Life Test program, in which the design must survive a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
The Motorola CP200d digital version can operate in analog and digital modes concurrently - and to ease the transition to digital, the dynamic mixed mode repeater streamlines automatic switching between analog and digital calls. So you can start using MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters on your existing analog system, then migrate to digital when your business is ready.
What's in the box:
1 CP200d Radio (Analog or Digital)
1 Rapid Charger
1 Battery (L1 or L2)
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
Motorola CP200d $50 Rebate per radio!
From now until December 31, 2020 receive $50 off on each radio, that's a $600 or more instant savings when you purchase 12 or more CP200d portable radios of the same model. To qualify, all 12+ of the same SKU/Item # (Example CP200d-UD-L2-W) must be on the same order. The promotion savings will be taken off after the order has been placed. Valid thru 12-31-20.
The CP200d is the most popular two way radio on the market. It's available in analog only or analog/digital models. Now you can get a $50 rebate on each radio!
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||16 Channels|
|Output Power||5W (VHF) & 4W (UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||12.2oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, analog mode|
|Other||2 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.