Motorola MOTOTRBO CP200d - Analog, Easy-To-Use
- 16 Channels
- 2 Programmable Keys
- 4 / 5 Watts (UHF / VHF)
- Analog Model
- High Capacity 2250mAh Battery (L2)
- Analog Scrambler
- Repeater Capable
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola CP200d At-A-Glance
Motorola's most popular radio of all time, now with a digital model. The CP200d is durable, reliable, and rugged. The Motorola CP200d is a great Two-way radio for organizations that need easy to use and dependable radio. Perfect for Construction, Manufacturing, Volunteer Fire Departments, Property Management, Security, hospitality, and Warehousing. Combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest technology, the CP200d is perfect for businesses who need to stay connected.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CP200d radio offers all the benefits of the latest digital technology – up to 40% longer battery life, twice the capacity, greater coverage, and superior audio.
Motorola CP200d Operation
The CP200d is made to last. It is rated IP54 (splash-proof, virtually dust-proof), so it can be used even in harsh environments. Moreover, it has been proven tough in Motorola’s grueling Accelerated Life Test program, in which the design must survive a simulated 5 years of hard service before it is accepted.
What's in the box:
1 CP200d Radio (Analog model)
1 Rapid Charger
1 Battery (L1 or L2)
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||16 Channels|
|Output Power||5W (VHF) & 4W (UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||12.2oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes|
|Other||2 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.