Motorola MOTOTRBO CM300d Two Way Radio - Digital, Easy-To-UseLog in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- 99 Channels
- 4 Programmable Keys
- Large Display
- 25W or 40W (UHF), 25W or 45W (VHF)
- Analog or Analog/Digital Models (DMR)
- Voice Scrambler
- Repeater Capable
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola CP300d At-A-Glance
Motorola's most popular radio of all time, now with a digital model. The CM300d is much like the popular CM200d but includes more channels (99), more buttons (4), and a large display. This radio is know for being durable, reliable, and rugged. The Motorola CM300d is a great Two-way radio for organizations that need easy to use and dependable radio. Perfect for Construction, Manufacturing, Volunteer Fire Departments, Property Management, Security, hospitality, and Warehousing. Combining the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest analog and digital technology, the CP300d is perfect for businesses who need to stay connected.
The rugged MOTOTRBO CM300d radio offers all the benefits of the latest digital technology.
Motorola CM300d Operation
The Motorola CM300d digital version can operate in analog and digital modes concurrently - and to ease the transition to digital, the dynamic mixed mode repeater streamlines automatic switching between analog and digital calls. So you can start using MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters on your existing analog system, then migrate to digital when your business is ready.
What's in the box:
- CM300d Radio (Analog or Digital, 25W or 40/45W)
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Cable
You will need an antenna for this radio. When selecting an antenna please note:
- The specific frequencies you use in the radio must fall within the antenna's frequency range.
- You will need an antenna mount with a Mini-U connector to attach the antenna to this radio.
- If the mounting surface is NOT metal you will need a "No Ground Plane" antenna. Metal surfaces can use either type.
- The Motorola Antenna Kits listed in "Available Options" above include: (P/Ns beginning in HAD or HAE)
- 14ft cable with a Mini-UHF connector installed
- these Motorola antennas must be mounted to a metal surface
- "Accessories > Antennas | Mobile" category has other name-brand antennas and mounts, including no ground plane antennas.
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||99 Channels|
|Output Power||25W or 45W (VHF) | 25W or 40W (UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||2.9 lbs|
|# of Programmable Keys||4|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Digital||Analog or Digital models available|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes|
|Other||2 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.