Laird MB8UM 3/4" Hole NMO Brass Mount 17' RG58U cable & Crimp Mini-UHF Radio Connector - Not Installed
- Permanent mount, requires hole to be drilled to mount.
- For NMO style antennas
- Cable has a Mini-UHF crimp style radio connector (male UHF) not installed to allow for cable to be trimmed.
- 1-1/8”-18 thread; installs from above
- 17ft RG58U stranded coax cable
- All brass construction and gold plated contact design ensure the most corrosion resistance and best power transfer available
For use with mobile radios with a mini-UHF connector.
Antenna mounts attach the antenna to the vehicle. They have a cable that connects to your mobile radio. A mount allows you to decide where on the vehicle to place your antenna. Some styles of mobile antennas require a mount.
There are two types of mounts:
- Surface mounts are permanently attached to a flat surface on a vehicle. They require a hole to be drilled.
- Magnetic mounts are attached by a strong magnet but can be easily removed or re-positioned. The cable can be seen with a magnetic mount, so some people don't like the look as well as a surface mount.
Laird MB8UM Perm Antenna Mount - 3/4" NMO Crmp - Not Installed
- Brand: LairdTech
- Product Code: ANXMB8UM
- Availability: In Stock