Laird MB8U 3/4" Hole NMO Brass Mount 17' RG58U cable
- Permanent mount, requires hole to be drilled to mount.
- Crimp connector included (uninstalled). Choose connector type.
- For NMO style antennas
- RG58U Solid Center Conductor Cable
- Choose connector (Male Crimp style - uninstalled):
- N Type
- Note: Connector is Not installed. Connectors are shipped loose to allow cable length to be cut.
- 1-1/8”-18 thread; installs from above
- 17ft RG58U solid center cable for heavy duty use to withstand long-term vibration better.
- All brass construction and gold plated contact design ensure the most corrosion resistance and best power transfer available
For use with mobile radios choose connector.
Antenna mounts attach the antenna to the vehicle. They have a cable that connects to your mobile radio. A mount allows you to decide where on the vehicle to place your antenna. Some styles of mobile antennas require a mount.
There are two types of mounts:
- Surface mounts are permanently attached to a flat surface on a vehicle. They require a hole to be drilled.
- Magnetic mounts are attached by a strong magnet but can be easily removed or re-positioned. The cable can be seen with a magnetic mount, so some people don't like the look as well as a surface mount.