Laird MABT8 3/8" Hole NMO Brass Thick Plate Mount 17' RG58A/U
- Permanent mount, requires hole to be drilled to mount.
- Thick Plane up to 1/4"
- Choose connector (Male Crimp style - uninstalled):
- N Type
- Note: Connector is Not installed.
- For NMO style antennas
- 17ft RG58A/U Stranded Center Conductor Cable
- 1-1/8”-18 thread; installs from above
- All brass construction and gold plated contact design ensure the most corrosion resistance and best power transfer available
For use with mobile radios choose connector type.
Antenna mounts attach the antenna to the vehicle. They have a cable that connects to your mobile radio. A mount allows you to decide where on the vehicle to place your antenna. Some styles of mobile antennas require a mount.
There are two types of mounts:
- Surface mounts are permanently attached to a flat surface on a vehicle. They require a hole to be drilled.
- Magnetic mounts are attached by a strong magnet but can be easily removed or re-positioned. The cable can be seen with a magnetic mount, so some people don't like the look as well as a surface mount.