ICOM IC-A120B with Power Supply & Cabinet
Air Band Radio - Perfect For Ground Crews
Icom IC-A120B At-A-Glance
The Icom IC-A120 is the premier radio for ground-based aviation communications. Capable of being installed in any vehicle, IC-A120 can be installed in vehicles working on either 12 V or 24 V power source. It has a full 200 open VFO channels (Variable Frequency Oscillator), with a dial for easy channel selection. All airband frequencies are pre-programmed into the A120, so no programming is needed. The IC-A120 has a front mounted speaker with a full 1500mW of output power for noisy airport operations. And with an external speaker mounted in the vehicle there is 10 W (10,000mW) of output power. There is a front dial for easy channel selection. Channels can be named with up to 12-character names assigned for each channel. This allows simple and quick channel recognition and selection. And the A120 has both Dualwatch and priority scan functions too!
Icom IC-A120B Bluetooth & Noise Cancelling
Icom’s A120 air band mobile introduces two new features: Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) and Bluetooth® capabilities. The newly added built-in ANC reduces background noise and is effective in extremely noisy airport environments. The automatic noise limiter (ANL) reduces pulse-type noise such as engine ignition. Insert the optional UT-133 Bluetooth® unit and connect a third-party wireless Bluetooth® headset.
Icom IC-A120B Side Tone Function
When using a third-party headset with the optional OPC-871A headset adapter, the side tone function allows you to monitor your own transmitted voice via the connected headset. Even when using a hand microphone, your voice can be monitored from the headset.
Icom A120B Handy "On-Hook Scan" & Dual Watch Functions
The ON-Hook scan function automatically starts scanning when the hand microphone is hooked on the microphone hanger. When you take the microphone OFF hook, the scanning stops at the priority channel or displayed channel. The Dualwatch function checks the priority and operating channels alternatively.
Icom IC-A120B Additional Features
- Built tough to endure the riggers of daily use.
What's in the box:
- Icom A120B Radio
- Supplied A120 Accessories
- Hand microphone, HM-216
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit
- Microphone hanger kit
- Owner Manual
- 120v Power Supply & Cabinet
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
Big Savings Now Until Nov 3th 2020!
From now until November 30, 2020 receive our special discounted price on all Icom Avionics A120 mobile and A120 base station radios!
Offer only good until supplies last, hurry don't miss out!
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.