Church Package # 3 | Medium to Large Campus
- 1 FCC License for non-profits
- Good for 10 years, we do all the work
- 501c3 IRS Letter required by the FCC to receive non-profit reduced fee (reflected in price quoted above).
- 6 BA200 Radios
- with Battery, Charger, Antenna, Belt Clip
- 6 OTTO 1-Wire Surveillance Earpieces (select earpiece type)
Beachwood BA200 - UHF & Easy to Use
- UHF 400-470MHz
- 16 Channels
- 2 Programmable Keys
- 1600mAh Standard Li-Ion Battery
- Extra Loud Audio (1,000mW)
- 5 Watts
- Repeater Capable
- VOX Ready
- Battery & Charger Included
- 2-pin Kenwood type assessor connector (KA)
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Beachwood BA200 AT-A-Glance
BA200 two-way radio is a easy to use professional grade radio. In
fact, it's so easy to use there is no special training required. The
few knobs and buttons are generously sized for easy operation, even when
The radio is a compact unit, weighing only 8.11oz with the battery and antenna, but it has plenty of powerful features. The built-in speaker has 1,000mW audio output, delivering high volume and intelligible audio, even in noisy environments.
The BA200 has all the features you'd expect of any professional-grade two-way radio. With the press of a button an emergency call is transmitted. It has many other features such as:
- PTT ID / ANI
- Emergency Call
- Channel Announcement
- VOX Hands-Free Operation
- Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO)
The BA200 is tested for dust protection and water resistant equivalent to IP54 and to 11 categories of MILSTD-810 environmental tests. In short, the BA200 is a two way radio is built to last.
The BA200 has a full 1,000mW of audio power. This means it can be heard in some of the noisiest areas over equipment and other loud noise. Also, the voice clarity is the best clarity available on the market.
OTTO LOC 1-Wire Surveillance Kit
- 1 wire with PTT
- 6 earpiece types to choose from
- Durable quick disconnect allows five interchangeable earpiece options
- Connector fits tightly with a pull force exceeding 5 lbs.
- To order extra ear pieces click the following link "OTTO LOC Surveillance Kit - Extra Ear Pieces"
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|# of Channels & Zones||16|
|Output Power||5 Watts|
|Weight (with battery)||8.1oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,000mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||Channel Announce feature, Password Protection feature|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.