Ritron RIB-700DMR RADIO-TO-INTERCOM BRIDGE
- DMR Digital technology.
- Connect to existing PA system.
- Leverage existing radios.
- Create an added layer of security.
- Leverage your existing intercom system and radio network.
- Add a layer of security.
Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
- RIB-600Analog VHF/VHF MURS/UHF bands and
- RIB-700DMR, DMR digital, Tier-2 device VHF/UHF bands.
Ritron RIB-700 At-A-Glance
- 1 Channel
- VHF/UHF Dual Band
- Can be configured for operation in either VHF (150-165MHz) or
UHF (450-470 MHz)
- Approved for Part 90 VHF and UHF
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Ritron RIB-700 Features
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is designed to be connected to an existing PA/intercom system with its own PA amplifier and wired speakers.
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge does not include a back-up battery since it is merely a component of a larger system usually powered by AC and its own battery back-up system.
- Available in Analog and DMR Digital VHF (150-162 MHz) and UHF (450-470MHz) frequency bands. Provides compatibility with business band 2-way radios.
- Provides interconnection to the Public Address amplifier through a high impedance, unbalanced AUX input OR a 600Ω, balanced MIC input. Allows personnel to remain mobile while providing access via 2-way radios to existing PA speakers located throughout the facility.
- "Record and Play" allows use of radios in close proximity to PA speakers without feedback. The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge records/buffers received messages up to 24 seconds in length, then plays them over the PA immediately after releasing the PTT button on the radio.
- Easy "Plug and Play" installation.
- Programmable volume control adjusts audio output level 5-99%. Allows custom adjustment for most applications.
- Selective Decode Signaling Analog: 2-Tone, DTMF, Selcall (Group / All Call).
- Selective Decode Signaling DMR Digital: Individual Unit ID / Group Call / All Call to provide an added layer of access control to the PA system.
- Pre-announce tone (similar to existing PA systems) with programmable on/off and volume level.
- NOAA Weather Alert (VHF only).
- Field or PC programmable to frequencies within the respective band (i.e. VHF 150-165 MHz, UHF 450-470 MHz).
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is for indoor use only.
What's in the box:
1 Ritron RIB-700DMR
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate when using frequencies requiring a license. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF & UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||1 Channel|
|Weight (with battery)||N/A|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||N/A - made for indoor use|
|Receiving Audio Output|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||1 Year Warranty|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.