Ritron RIB-700DMR RADIO-TO-INTERCOM BRIDGE
- Connect to existing PA system.
- Leverage existing radios.
- Create an added layer of security.
- Leverage your existing intercom system and radio network.
- Add a layer of security.
Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
- RIB-600Analog VHF/VHF MURS/UHF bands and
- RIB-700DMR, DMR digital, Tier-2 device VHF/UHF bands.
Ritron RIB-700 At-A-Glance
- 1 Channel
- VHF/UHF Dual Band
- Can be configured for operation in either VHF (150-165MHz) or
UHF (450-470 MHz)
- Approved for Part 90 VHF and UHF
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Ritron RIB-700 Features
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is designed to be connected to an existing PA/intercom system with its own PA amplifier and wired speakers.
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge does not include a back-up battery since it is merely a component of a larger system usually powered by AC and its own battery back-up system.
- Available in Analog and DMR Digital VHF (150-162 MHz) and UHF (450-470MHz) frequency bands. Provides compatibility with business band 2-way radios.
- Provides interconnection to the Public Address amplifier through a high impedance, unbalanced AUX input OR a 600Ω, balanced MIC input. Allows personnel to remain mobile while providing access via 2-way radios to existing PA speakers located throughout the facility.
- "Record and Play" allows use of radios in close proximity to PA speakers without feedback. The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge records/buffers received messages up to 24 seconds in length, then plays them over the PA immediately after releasing the PTT button on the radio.
- Easy "Plug and Play" installation.
- Programmable volume control adjusts audio output level 5-99%. Allows custom adjustment for most applications.
- Selective Decode Signaling Analog: 2-Tone, DTMF, Selcall (Group / All Call).
- Selective Decode Signaling DMR Digital: Individual Unit ID / Group Call / All Call to provide an added layer of access control to the PA system.
- Pre-announce tone (similar to existing PA systems) with programmable on/off and volume level.
- NOAA Weather Alert (VHF only).
- Field or PC programmable to frequencies within the respective band (i.e. VHF 150-165 MHz, UHF 450-470 MHz).
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is for indoor use only.
What's in the box:
1 Ritron RIB-700DMR
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate when using frequencies requiring a license. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF & UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||1 Channel|
|Weight (with battery)||N/A|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||N/A - made for indoor use|
|Receiving Audio Output|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||1 Year Warranty|