Ritron RIB-700DMR RADIO-TO-INTERCOM BRIDGE
- DMR Digital only (does not do analog).
- Connect to existing PA system.
- Leverage existing radios.
- Create an added layer of security.
Wireless technology provides a cost-effective and flexible way to provide Public Address / Mass Notification coverage across your entire facility or to isolated pinpoint locations.
Ritron RIB-700 At-A-Glance
- 1 Channel
- RIB-700DMR, DMR digital, Tier-2 device VHF/UHF bands
- VHF or UHF Operation
- Can be configured for operation in either VHF (150-165MHz) or
UHF (450-470 MHz)
- Approved for Part 90 VHF and UHF
- User Programmable
- Has pre-stored frequencies
- Or custom frequencies can be programmed using the LM-PCPK-1 Programming Kit (optional).
- For indoor use only.
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Ritron RIB-700 Features
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is designed to be connected to an existing PA/intercom system with its own PA amplifier and wired speakers.
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge does not include a back-up battery since it is merely a component of a larger system usually powered by AC and its own battery back-up system.
- Compatibility with business band 2-way radios.
- Provides interconnection to the Public Address amplifier through a high impedance, unbalanced AUX input OR a 600Ω, balanced MIC input. Allows personnel to remain mobile while providing access via 2-way radios to existing PA speakers located throughout the facility.
- "Record and Play" allows use of radios in close proximity to PA speakers without feedback. The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge records/buffers received messages up to 24 seconds in length, then plays them over the PA immediately after releasing the PTT button on the radio.
- Easy "Plug and Play" installation.
- Programmable volume control adjusts audio output level 5-99%. Allows custom adjustment for most applications.
- Selective Decode Signaling DMR Digital: Individual Unit ID / Group Call / All Call to provide an added layer of access control to the PA system.
- Pre-announce tone (similar to existing PA systems) with programmable on/off and volume level.
- Field or PC programmable to frequencies within the respective band (i.e. VHF 150-165 MHz, UHF 450-470 MHz).
- Has pre-stored frequencies that can be chosen, or custom frequencies can be programmed using the LM-PCPK-1 Programming Kit.
- The Radio-To-Intercom Bridge is for indoor use only.
Ritron recommends the use of a dedicated channel frequency for RIB-700DMR
When operating on unique frequencies dedicated to RIB-700DMR operation:
- Your 2-way radios must be programmed for a channel dedicated to RIB-700DMR operation.
- Operation is limited to radios programmed with the dedicated RIB-700DMR channel.
- You may need to license additional frequencies for your 2-way radios.
Be Advised, when operating on your 2-way communication frequencies:
- Messages broadcast on the RIB-700DMR may also heard on your 2-way radios.
- Receiver messages are not possible when the channel is being used for other 2-way communications. For this reason a dedicated channel for the RIB-700DMR is recommended.
- Any user on your 2-way channel can broadcast over the loudspeaker if it has same frequency configuration as the RIB-700DMR, such as Color Code and address.
- There is no need to license additional frequencies.
What's in the box:
1 Ritron RIB-700DMR1
1 Speaker Horn (Optional)
1 LM-PCPK-1 Programming Kit (optional, includes software and cable)
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate when using frequencies requiring a license. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Part 90 (Business License)
|VHF & UHF
|# of Channels & Zones
|Weight (with battery)
|# of Programmable Keys
|Full 16-Key Keypad
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)
|N/A - made for indoor use
|Receiving Audio Output
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption
|1 Year Warranty
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- You can program the radio(s)
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one.
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.