Motorola MotoTRBO SLR 5700 Repeater
We offer discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- 64 Channel Capacity
- 400-470 MHz or 450-512 MHz (UHF Version)
- 136-174 MHz (VHF Version)
- 1-50W Output Power
- AMBE+2™ Digital Vocoder
- 7 LED Indicators
- Power Selectable
- CTCSS/DCS Encode and Decode
- Optional Duplexer Available
- PC Programmable
- Ethernet Connections
- DB-25 Female Accessory Connector
- Internal Power Supply
- Rack Mount
- Battery Backup Connector w/Auto Switching and Alert
- Five Year Manufacturer Warranty
Motorola SLR 5700 Repeater At-A-Glance
The Motorola MotoTRBO™ SLR-5700 Repeater provides high performance and reliability in a foot-print. Designed to deliver 24/7 operation at 50 watts transmit power, the SLR 5700 offers reliability you can count on.
The SLR-5700 is capable of analog, digital and mixed analog/digital mode operation. It is available in either VHF or UHF models. It is fulyl compatible with all MOTOTRBO systems. It has a 7 LED front panel array and a front panel USB port for easy configuration. It also has a built-in 3A battery charger. The 5700 includes two RJ-45 ethernet ports and a D-Sub 25-pin accessory connector.
The 5700 repeater's slim design does not have a chamber to install a duplexer internally. The SLR-5700 is designed with a rack mount chassis and will connect to an optional external duplexer for full duplex operation.
What's in the box:
1 Motorola MotoTRBO SLR 5700 Repeater (UHF or VHF)
1 Duplexer (optional)
1 Set of Mounting Hardware
1 AC Cable
1 Quick Start Guide
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||64 Channels|
|Output Power||1-50 watts|
|Weight (with battery)||7.87oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||N/A|
|Receiving Audio Output||N/A|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||N/A|
|Other||5 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.