Motorola DTR700 - 900MHz License-Free Radio for On-Site Usage
License free communication!
- 50 Channels
- 200 Contacts
- Full-Graphic Color Display
- 900MHz - Doesn't Require a License
- Digital One-to-One Private Calling
- Digital One-to-Many Group Calling
- Designed for On-Site Usage (350,000 Sq. Ft. / 30 Floor) ¹
- Rechargeable 16.5 Hour Lithium Battery Pack Included
- 1 Watt
- Unit-to-Unit Cloning
- 1 Programmable Button
- 2 Year Warranty
We offer deep discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
Motorola DTR700 At-A-Glance
With a slim, rugged design and powerful, wide-area coverage, the DTR700 is the latest generation in the popular DTR series using 900 MHz digital frequency hopping technology. It's great for retailers, educators, restauranteurs, hoteliers or other on-site operations that require reliable, private communications. It's also license free!
FHSS technology provides private communications that are free of interference from other operators, allowing flexible calling options such as one-to-one private calls and group calls. The DTR700 has 50 channels, up to 200 contacts and a Call Log to track incoming and outgoing calls.
The DTR 700 is also durable. It is IP54 water resistant and is built to military 810 C,D,E, F, and G specifications.
Motorola DTR700 - One-to-One or One-to-Many Calling
Digital One-to-One Private Calling allows private communications with a specific user. The recipient receives an alert - either audible or vibrating - and their radio displays the caller’s ID.
Digital One-to-Many Group Calling enables public group calls. All other DTR Series radios on the same group ID and channel can hear communications.
Motorola DTR700 Easy to Use
The Motorola DTR700 has a vibrant color backlit display with adjustable brightness for a clear and crisp image in light or dark environments. It also has a limited keypad with a programmable button to access calling and paging features for easy, hassle free operation. The button functions can be configured through the menu or may be programmed with CPS software available free from Motorola.
Other features include VibraCall vibrate alert, keypade tone, power up tone, power save mode and radio-to-radio cloning.
Motorola DTR700 On-Site Coverage
The Motorola DTR series takes range to the max, with up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors of coverage indoors with the supplied whip antenna. Audio clarity remains consistant to the edge of the coverage area without the noise and dead spots typically encountered with analog radios.
¹ On-site radios are meant to be used at a single location, such as a building. They are not meant for longer range communication between locations.
What's in the box:
1 DTR700 Radio
1 Li-Ion Battery (14 hrs)
1 Swivel Clip Holster
1 Owner's Manual
1 Rapid Charger
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
|# of Channels & Zones||50 Channels|
|Output Power||1 watt|
|Weight (with battery)||7.87oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,000mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology provides private communication compared to standard analog radios|
|Other||2 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.