Motorola CP100d - MOTOTRBO - Digital, Affordable
- 2 Models
- 16 Channels No Display
- 160 Channels and Display
- Operate in both analog and digital modes
- 2 Programmable Keys
- 4 / 5 Watts (UHF / VHF)
- Pre-programmed text messaging
- Voice Announcement
- Accessory Connector Type - MG
- Repeater Capable
- 2 Year Warranty
Motorola CP100d At-A-Glance
The CP100d Series includes display and non-display models, and either 16 or 160 channels. The ability to operate in both analog and digital modes also makes it easy and affordable to adapt your new digital radios to work along with your existing analog radios, allowing you to migrate toa digital two-way radio platform at your own pace.
The affordable CP100d radios offer all the benefits of digital technology – up to 35% longer talk-time, twice the voice capacity in a 12.5 kHz licensed channel, wider radio coverage, and superior audio. In digital mode, your MOTOTRBO radio provides clearer voice communications throughout the coverage area than analog radios, rejecting static and background noise.
Motorola CP100d Operation
The CP100d is made to last. It is rated IP54 (splash-proof, virtually dust-proof), so it can be used even in harsh environments.
The Motorola CP100d digital version can operate in analog and digital modes concurrently - and to ease the transition to digital.
When it comes to exceptional audio clarity, the quality of digital cannot be denied. The CP100d Series radios give you digital audio performance throughout your coverage area. The digital voice processing with enhanced call signalling ensures faster and more reliable calls.
You can chose either the standard battery at 1750mAh, or the high capacity battery a 2150mAh for extra longevity.
What's in the box:
1 CP100d Radio (chose model)
1 Rapid Charger
1 Battery (1750mAh or optional high capacity battery 2150mAh)
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||16 or 160 Channels|
|Output Power||5W (VHF) & 4W (UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||9.7oz Non-Display Model 10.4oz Display Model|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||2 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.