Kenwood NX-P1200DV All-Purpose & Easy
Manufacturer requires log-in to see price.
- Replaces the NX-D240 radio
- 64 Channels Total
- 4 Zones / 16 Channels Per Zone
- Preset Frequencies: 151-159 MHz for VHF Model
- Fully PC Programmable with Optional Cable & Software
- 5 Watts
- DMR Digital + Analog
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery Included
- Includes Drop-In Rapid Charger Included
- Hands-Free VOX / Semi-VOX (with optional headset)
- Voice Inversion Scrambler (16-bit Analog, 15-bit Digital)
- Second PTT Button
- 7-Color LED
- Call Alert
- Channel Scan
- Low Battery Alert
- Voice Announcement
- Repeater Capable
- 3 Year Warranty
- Construction, Outdoor Events, Farming, Ranching
Kenwood ProTalk NX-P1200DV At-A-Glance
Kenwood is updating the ProTalk TK Series radios with 6 new
models in their "NX" ProTalk lineup. Known as the NX-P1000 Series, these new radios
replace the older analog-only "TK" series with easier operation
and superior performance.
One great new feature of the NX-P1200NV series is the PTT button. These
radios can be programmed to allow transmission on a second channel
without actually switching
channels, by pushing the PTT button to engage the second channel. This type of "dual transmit" feature is very
useful in work environments where separate communications can be
relayed to different groups on different channels at the push of the PTT
button, greatly increasing efficiency and productivity.
The new NX-P1200NV Series radios are compatible with the legacy radios in the TK-2000/TK-3000 series, essentially replacing them.
Kenwood NX-P1200DV Secure Communication
radio communications is a KENWOOD priority, and helping to maintain a
high level of security in analog mode is a 16-code voice inversion scrambler, while robust NXDN Digital 15 Bit encryption is available in digital mode.
The NX-P1200DV replaces the NX-D240 radio. The NX-P1200DV series operates on 151-159 MHz VHF frequencies in the business band. The radio features a 7 color LED indicator light, multiple scan modes, lone worker mode and emergency function. This radio also supports radio-to-radio cloning with an optional cloning cable and is fully PC programmable with an optional programming cable and software.
Kenwood NX-P1200DV Digital
The NX-P1200NV supports both analog and DMR digital modes right out of the box! The
NX-P1200NV features mixed-mode analog and digital operation,
allowing easy integration with your current analog fleet. The The
supports switchable digital and analog dual modes which allows you to
combine analog and digital channels within the same zone.
Kenwood NX-P1200DV Accessory Compatible
All six new Kenwood models are designed with compatibility in mind. These new radios can use the same antennas,
battery packs and chargers used with the legacy TK-2400 and TK3400
series radios. Plus, they have the standard Kenwood 2-pin (K1 / KA) style
connector, which means you can use all your earpieces, speaker microphones,
and other audio accessories for your existing Kenwood ProTalk
radios with these new radios. Kenwood wanted this transition to be as easy as possible to upgrade from their legacy products to their new radios.
What's in the box:
1 NX-P1200DV VHF Radio
1 Li-Ion Battery Pack
1 Rapid Charger
1 Belt Clip
1 User Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
Kenwood ProTalk NX-P1200DV
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|# of Channels & Zones||64 total, 4 Zones/16 Channels Per Zone|
|Weight (with battery)||9.88oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54 / 55 Water / Dust Resistant|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,000mW|
|Digital||Yes, NXDN digital|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, Built-in Voice Inversion Scrambler (analog mode)|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.