Church Two Way Radio Package # 1 Small Campus
- 4 V3MR MURS Radios with Battery, Charger, Antenna, Belt Clip
- 4 OTTO 1-Wire Surveillance Earpieces (select earpiece type)
- Option to add 2 more for a total of 6 of everything
The Icom V3MR radio is a professional grade radio with all the features of a professional radio but does not require an FCC license to use.
ICOM V3MR License-Free Professional-Grade MURS Radio
- 16 Channels
- 2 Watts
- 2 Programmable Keys
- Ready to Use out-of-the Box, or Customize with Free PC Programming Software
- Military 810 Spec Rugged
- Li-Ion Battery & Rapid Charger Included
- VHF MURS Frequencies: 151.820, 151.880, 151.940, 154.570, 154.600 MHz
- 1,500mW Loud Crystal Clear Audio
- High Capacity Li-Ion Battery
- VOX function for hands-free operation
- 2 Year Warranty
- Free V3MR programming software download (programming cable OPC-478UC sold separately)
ICOM V3MR At-A-Glance
This 2W, license free radio has up to 24 hours of battery life and is the perfect radio for small to medium worksites. With the powerful 1500mW speaker, it is great for loud worksites and venues with equipment or traffic. The simplistic design is easy for supervisors to learn and teach their crew. This radio is suited for service, education, health, tourism, personal use, and more!
Included with each V3MR order - free V3MR programming software download (programming cable sold separately). After purchase while logged in, find your downloads in your Account under "Downloads."
The V10MR has built-in 2-Tone, MDC, CTCSS and DTCS signaling capabilities for group communication, or selective calling.
ICOM V3MR Lone Worker & Emergency
Come prepared to alert your team with several of the built-in emergency call functions. When pressed, the orange button automatically sends out an emergency call to other radios. Other functions which can be programmed include Lone Worker, Man Down, and Motion Detection.
- Lone Worker: When a user does not respond back for a certain period of time.
- Man Down: When a user has fallen and the radio remains horizontal.
OTTO LOC 1-Wire Surveillance Kit
- 1 wire with PTT
- 6 earpiece types to choose from
- Durable quick disconnect allows five interchangeable earpiece options
- Connector fits tightly with a pull force exceeding 5 lbs.
- To order extra ear pieces click the following link "OTTO LOC Surveillance Kit - Extra Ear Pieces" .
What's in the box:
4 Radios: V3MR
4 High Capacity Li-Ion Batteries
4 Belt Clips
4 Owner's Manuals
4 Rapid Chargers
4 110V AC Adapters
4 OTTO LOC 1-Wire Surveillance Kits with Chioce of Earpiece
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
|FCC Approval||Part 95 MURS (License-Free for either business or personal use)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (MURS Frequencies)|
|# of Channels & Zones||16 Channels|
|Weight (with battery)||9.3oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.