ICOM V10MR License-Free Professional-Grade MURS Radio
- 16 Channels
- 3 Programmable Keys
- Ready to Use out-of-the Box, or Customize with Free PC Programming
- More Rugged & More features than Motorola RMM2050 MURS Radio
- Waterproof & Military 810 Spec Rugged
- Li-Ion Battery & Rapid Charger Included
- 2 Watts
- VHF MURS Frequencies: 151.820, 151.880, 151.940, 154.570, 154.600 MHz
- 1,500mW Loud Crystal Clear Audio
- Rugged & Waterproof
- VOX function for hands-free operation
- 2 Year Warranty
- Free V10MR programming software download (programming cable OPC-478UC sold separately)
ICOM V10MR At-A-Glance
The V10MR is a professional-grade, license-free radio is ready for any kind of operation. Take advantage of the large communication range*: up to 250,000 square feet in buildings, 20 floors, and up to two miles in a traditional worksite. The long battery life can last up to 14 hours. This radio is suited for service, education, health, tourism, personal use, and more!
Included with each V10MR order - free V10MR programming software download (programming cable sold separately). After purchase while logged in, find your downloads in your Account under "Downloads."
Question: Are the channels wide or narrow band?
Answer: Channels 151.820 MHz, 151.880 MHz, 151.940 MHz are Narrow Band. Channels 154.570 MHz, 154.600 MHz are Wide band.
ICOM V10MR Signaling Features
The V10MR has built-in 2-Tone, MDC, CTCSS and DTCS signaling capabilities for group communication, or selective calling.
ICOM V10MR Lone Worker, Man Down & Emergency
Come prepared to alert your team with several of the built-in emergency call functions. When pressed, the orange button automatically sends out an emergency call to other radios. Other functions which can be programmed include Lone Worker, Man Down, and Motion Detection.
- Lone Worker: When a user does not respond back for a certain period of time.
- Man Down: When a user has fallen and the radio remains horizontal.
- Motion Detection: When the radio detects sudden or strenuous movements such as running. A built-in motion sensor in the V10MR can detect its position, state of motion and non-motion, and can send an emergency signal. The motion function detects if the transceiver is moving or shaking, for example, during a chase.
ICOM V10MR Surveillance Function
When this function is turned ON, the beep is not heard and the back-light and the LED indicator do not light, even when a signal is received, or a key is pushed.
What's in the box:
1 Radio: V10MR
1 Waterproof Battery
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
1 Rapid Charger
1 110V AC adapter
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
|FCC Approval||Part 95 MURS (License-Free for either business or personal use)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (MURS Frequencies)|
|# of Channels & Zones||16 Channels|
|Weight (with battery)||8.5oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||3|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP67, Submersible for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.