Icom IC-F5360DB | IC-F6360DB Digital Base Station Radio with GPS & NXDN™ Trunking
- 512 Channels, 128 Zones
- 7 Programmable Buttons
- Menu-Driven User Interface
- Power Supply & Cabinet Included
- 45 / 50 Watts (UHF/VHF)
- Built-in GPS Receiver
- Full Analog MDC Signaling
- NXDN™ Type-C & IDAS™ Trunking Capable
- PC Programming Setup
Icom F5360DB | F6360DB At-A-Glance
The IC-F5360DB series radio has a easy to read menu-driven user interface to provide easy and intuitive operation. The functions can be toggled with the left and right [P2] and [P3] buttons and allow you to perform various operations and settings.
Icom F5360DB | F6360DB Built-in GPS receiver
Your current position data can be attached to a voice or data (status or emergency signal) transmission and can be sent to dispatch stations. An external GPS antenna is required.
Icom F5360DB | F6360DB Transparent Data Communication
When IC-F5360DB series is connected to a PC or other external equipment, the transparent data function allows data communication in a digital mode. It can be used for remote telemetry system control or data applications.
Icom F5360DB | F6360DB IDAS™ & NXDN™ Trunking
The IC-F5360DB / IC-F6360DB series digital mobile radio is ideal for businesses needing wide-area coverage using either IDAS™, NXDN™ Type-C trunking, or NXDN conventional systems. It has the following digital capabilities:
|• Paging call||• 15-bit digital scrambler||• RAN (Radio Assess #)|
|• Individual Call||• Radio check (RX)||• Group call|
|• Stun / Kill (RX)||• All call||• Emergency call|
|• Broadcast call||• Text message||• GPS|
|• Status call||• Over-the-air alias||• Digital-analog mixed mode|
Icom F5360DB | F6360DB - Other features
- MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
- 512 channels with 128 zones
- CTCSS/DTCS/DTMF encoder/decoder (analog mode)
- MDC 1200 PTT ID transmission (analog mode)
- Audio compander (analog mode)
- Inversion voice scrambler (analog mode)
- 4W front mounted speaker
Icom Extended Warranty
Icom America Inc offers a 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty on their land mobile radios. The Extended Warranty period starts after the standard warranty period expires. This is a full manufacturer's warranty, backed by Icom America and it's service technicians. Protect your original investment by adding Extended Warranty coverage.
End user pays all shipping fees to and from the service department for repairs. Extended Warranty must be purchased at time of product purchase. Icom Service centers are located in the following states; Washington, California, Illinois, and New York.
What's in the box:
1 F5360DB or F6360DB Radio (choose; frequency band)
1 Power Supply & Cabinet
1 Hand Microphone with hanger (HM-148G, or upgraded mic)
1 Mounting Bracket
1 DC Power Cable (OPC-1132)
1 Owner's Manual
You will need an antenna for this radio. When selecting an antenna please note:
- The specific frequencies you use in the radio must fall within the antenna's frequency range.
- You will need an antenna mount with a PL259 connector to attach the antenna to this radio.
- If the mounting surface is NOT metal you will need a "No Ground Plane" antenna. Metal surfaces can use either type.
- "Accessories > Antennas | Mobile" category has other name-brand antennas and mounts, including no ground plane antennas.
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (F5360D) & UHF (F6360D)|
|# of Channels & Zones||512 Channels, 128 Zones (Groups)|
|Output Power||50W (VHF) & 45W (UHF)|
|Display||Yes - Menu-driven Interface|
|# of Programmable Keys||7|
|Receiving Audio Output||4 Watts Powerful|
|Trunking Capable||Yes - IDAS™, NXDN™ Type-C trunking, or NXDN conventional systems|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes- Analog Invension Scrambler, 15-bit Digital scrambler|