Icom IC-F5360D | IC-F6360D Digital Radio with GPS & NXDN™ Trunking
- 512 Channels, 128 Zones
- 7 Programmable Buttons
- Menu-Driven User Interface
- 45 / 50 Watts (UHF/VHF)
- Built-in GPS Receiver
- Full Analog MDC Signaling
- NXDN™ Type-C & IDAS™ Trunking Capable
- PC Programming Setup
Icom F5360D | F6360D At-A-Glance
The IC-F5360D series radio has a easy to read menu-driven user interface to provide easy and intuitive operation. The functions can be toggled with the left and right [P2] and [P3] buttons and allow you to perform various operations and settings.
Icom F5360D | F6360D Built-in GPS receiver
Your current position data can be attached to a voice or data (status or emergency signal) transmission and can be sent to dispatch stations. An external GPS antenna is required.
Icom F5360D | F6360D Transparent Data Communication
When IC-F5360D series is connected to a PC or other external equipment, the transparent data function allows data communication in a digital mode. It can be used for remote telemetry system control or data applications.
Icom F5360D | F6360D IDAS™ & NXDN™ Trunking
The IC-F5360D / IC-F6360D series digital mobile radio is ideal for businesses needing wide-area coverage using either IDAS™, NXDN™ Type-C trunking, or NXDN conventional systems. It has the following digital capabilities:
|• Paging call||• 15-bit digital scrambler||• RAN (Radio Assess #)|
|• Individual Call||• Radio check (RX)||• Group call|
|• Stun / Kill (RX)||• All call||• Emergency call|
|• Broadcast call||• Text message||• GPS|
|• Status call||• Over-the-air alias||• Digital-analog mixed mode|
Icom F5360D | F6360D - Other features
- MIL-STD 810 G rugged construction
- 512 channels with 128 zones
- CTCSS/DTCS/DTMF encoder/decoder (analog mode)
- MDC 1200 PTT ID transmission (analog mode)
- Audio compander (analog mode)
- Inversion voice scrambler (analog mode)
- 4W front mounted speaker
Icom Extended Warranty
Icom America Inc offers a 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty on their land mobile radios. The Extended Warranty period starts after the standard warranty period expires. This is a full manufacturer's warranty, backed by Icom America and it's service technicians. Protect your original investment by adding Extended Warranty coverage.
End user pays all shipping fees to and from the service department for repairs. Extended Warranty must be purchased at time of product purchase. Icom Service centers are located in the following states; Washington, California, Illinois, and New York.
What's in the box:
1 F5360D or F6360D Radio (choose; frequency band)
1 Hand Microphone with hanger (HM-148G, or upgraded mic)
1 Mounting Bracket
1 DC Power Cable (OPC-1132)
1 Owner's Manual
You will need an antenna for this radio. When selecting an antenna please note:
- The specific frequencies you use in the radio must fall within the antenna's frequency range.
- You will need an antenna mount with a PL259 connector to attach the antenna to this radio.
- If the mounting surface is NOT metal you will need a "No Ground Plane" antenna. Metal surfaces can use either type.
- "Accessories > Antennas | Mobile" category has other name-brand antennas and mounts, including no ground plane antennas.
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (F5360D) & UHF (F6360D)|
|# of Channels & Zones||512 Channels, 128 Zones (Groups)|
|Output Power||50W (VHF) & 45W (UHF)|
|Display||Yes - Menu-driven Interface|
|# of Programmable Keys||7|
|Receiving Audio Output||4 Watts Powerful|
|Trunking Capable||Yes - IDAS™, NXDN™ Type-C trunking, or NXDN conventional systems|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes- Analog Invension Scrambler, 15-bit Digital scrambler|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.