ICOM F1100DT | F2100DT Multi-Pack
10 Radios with Chargers, Batteries, Belt Clips, & Antennas, + 1 Programming Cable & Software (Download)
This offer ships straight from the factory with no pre-programming.
ICOM F1100DT | F2100DT At-A-Glance
Icom's new addition to their Digital Land Mobile line-up, the IC-F1100DT (VHF) & IC-F2100DT (UHF) has superior water-tight protection. With an IP rating of IP67 this radio can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes. It's dust-tight construction prevents the intrusion of powder dust, sand, mud and anything else you can throw at it! The supplied waterproof Li-Ion battery pack, BP-280WP (2280mAh) provides approximately 18 hours of operating time under normal usage.
The large 36mm speaker provides 1.5 watts of clear audio, making it a market leader in this feature. The built-in BTL amplifier doubles the audio output power and delivers loud and intelligible voice to a radio operator working in noisy environments.
With the Channel Announce feature when you rotate the channel knob, the radio announces the channel number. Convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
IDAS™ Digital Mode Operation
The IC-F1100DT and F2100DT can program Type-D single-site trunking and digital conventional modes, as well as analog mode per channel. The IDAS digital mode employs 4-level FSK modulation and the NXDN™ common air interface, offering true 6.25kHz spectrum efficiency, higher security and better audio clarity – even at the fringes of the communication range.
ICOM F1100DT | F2100DT Signaling Features
The F1100 series comes all the popular analog signaling including 2-Tone, 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS for group communication and selective calling. MDC features include PTT ID transmission. The F1100D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital model operation in IDAS conventional and multi-site conventional. The following IDAS features are available:
- IDAS™ Type-D single-site trunking
- Analog/digital conventional mixed mode operation
- AMBE+2™ vocoder
- Over-the-Air updates the Alias list (call list) without programming (LCD versions)
- Individual, group and all call
- Status all and polling
- Short data messages (LCD versions)
- Call alert
ICOM F1100DT | F2100DT Lone Worker & Emergency
The Lone Worker function activates when the radio is not operated for a preset period, the radio sounds beeps and requires the user to push any button to reset. If the radio is not operated for a preset time, an emergency signal is automatically transmitted to inform co-workers that something may have happened to the individual worker. The Emergency function is activated with the press of a single red button located on the top panel, used to transmit an emergency signal. There is also a siren sound for the security alarm making it easier for people to detect.
For emergency situations the F1100D series includes an emergency key and four emergency functions: man down, motion & stationary detection, lone worker, and surveillance function.
ICOM F1100DT | F2100DT Surveillance & Security
When this function is turned ON, the beep is not heard, even when a signal is received, or a key is pushed. The F1100DS series also includes a digital voice scrambler for low level encryption (15 bit encryption key set 0 to 32,767), and an analog voice scrambler (16-code inversion).
What's in the box:
10 Radios: F1100DT (VHF) or F2100DT (UHF)
10 Waterproof Batteries (2280mAh)
10 Belt Clips
10 Owner's Manuals
10 Rapid Chargers
10 110V AC adapters
1 CS-F1100 Programming Software - download
1 OPC-478UC Programming Cable
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (F1100D) & UHF (F2100D)|
|# of Channels & Zones||128 Channels, 8 zones|
|Output Power||5W (VHF) & 4W (UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||9.17oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||7|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||Yes|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP67, Submersible for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,500mW|
|Trunking Capable||Type-D Single-site|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, digital mode 15-bit, analog mode voice inversion|
|Other||IDAS & NXDN|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.