Simplex and/or Itinerant License for Mobile Radios (below 470MHz)
Good for 10 years, perfect for businesses who don't use a repeater or base station.
- Simplex frequencies for use with handheld and/or mobile radios within a 50 mile radius (80km) of a defined location.
- Itinerant frequencies for use when working at various temporary locations, such as construction job-sites or events.
What you get...
- Up to 5 frequencies included in the base price.
- either VHF or UHF, or combination (below 470MHz)
- any combination of simplex and/or itinerant (all of one type or a combination of both)
- Options to:
- add 5 more frequencies (for a total of 10)
- ** Order more than 10 frequencies, be aware the FCC requires a letter of justification for all applicants requesting more than 10 frequencies total.
- For radio-to-radio communications
- Handheld or mobile radios (no repeaters, base stations, or fixed base antennas allowed)
- Good for 10 years
- For use at your location and the surrounding area within up to a 80 kilometer radius (49 miles)
- Option to monitor frequency prior to submission
- Includes filing the final Construction Notification (known as filing a Schedule K). Without this filing, your license automatically terminates one year after the grant date.
Note: You must have a 501c letter issued by the IRS to receive a reduced fee. The FCC will NOT accept state issued letters.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
Who is eligibile for this type of license...
These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.
Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License for Non-Profits - Simplex (below 470MHz)
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.