Your Cart

Most radios are currently in stock. Manufacturers seemed to have recovered from supply chain issues.

Simplex and/or Itinerant License - Business

Simplex or Itinerant License
Simplex and/or Itinerant License - Business

Available Options

Simplex and/or Itinerant License for Mobile Radios

What are Itinerant and Simplex...

  • Simplex frequencies for use with handheld and/or mobile radios within a 50 mile radius (80km) of a defined location.
  • Itinerant frequencies for use when working at various temporary locations, such as construction job-sites or events.

What you get...

  • Good for 10 years, perfect for businesses who don't use a repeater or base station.
  • Up to 5 frequencies included in the base price (below 470MHz)
  • Have any combination of simplex and itinerant / VHF and UHF
  • For radio-to-radio communications
  • For handheld or mobile radios only (no repeaters, base stations, or fixed base antennas allowed)
  • Includes filing the final Construction Notification (known as filing a Schedule K).
  • Options to:
    • Monitor frequencies prior to final submission
    • Add more frequencies, ordering more than 10 frequencies may require a letter of justification to the FCC.

How it works...

  • All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
  • We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
  • We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
  • This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
  • Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!

Who is eligible for this license...

These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.


Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!

Licensing Terms
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.

FCC License for Businesses

Warning   Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.

All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good

Handheld & Mobile Radios License - Business