FCC License Renewal for State and Local Government
Renew your current license for another 10 years.
What you get...
- Renews your existing license for another 10 years.
- Includes minor modifications such as:
- Updating administrative address and contact information
- Changes to location of equipment, or increased technical parameters of equipment will require additional fees.
- Increasing mobile units
- Increasing control station units with antennas under 6.1 meters
- Control station units with antennas over 6.1 require additional fees.
- Adding or deleting emissions codes
- TDMA emission codes require additional fees.
- Covers licenses below 470MHz that have not expired. A license is eligible for renewal 90 days prior to expiration. If your license has expired additional fees may apply. Please call us if this is the case.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive
- Covers all fees paid on your behalf for renewal of a license with minor modifications.
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License - Renewal for State and Local Government Organizations
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.