FCC License Renewal for Mobile Radios (below 470MHz)
Renewal is good for 10 years. If license has expired more than 90 days you cannot renew, you must order a new license.
What you get...
- License renewed for another 10 years
- Changes to frequencies include:
- changes to operating area
- changes to equipment quantities
- changes to power and/or antenna gain (ERP)
- adding more frequencies
- adding equipment emissions (including adding digital)
- For radio-to-radio communications
- Some changes on complex licenses may require additional fees.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
Who is eligible for this type of license...
These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.
Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License for Businesses
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.