License Modification - Business or Non-Profit
This is for modifications to licenses below 470MHz that have not expired.
- Changes to frequencies include: Power, Antenna Gain, Quantities, Emissions, Add Digital, Adding More Frequencies
- For licenses with both simplex and itinerant frequencies choose Simplex Changes and itinerant changes will be included.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, determine emissions codes, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
Adding Fixed Stations
Fixed Stations: Also called Control Stations, are either repeaters, base station radios, or call boxes. The FCC limits the Area of Operation of each fixed station to a 19 mile radius (32 km) for UHF, and 24 mile radius (40km) for VHF.
* Antennas & ASRs
Generally, antennas under 6.1 meters (20ft) do not require ASR or FAA filings. However, some fixed base antennas (base stations or repeaters) must be filed with the FCC and FAA either due to their height and/or proximity to an airport.
We can run a evaluation to see if your antenna will likely require these filings. There is no fee for this evaluation, we perform this as a courtesy. Please call us if you like this evaluation.
The ASR (Antenna Structure Registration) consists of filing several documents and legal notices. Please note this process will take a 2-3 months to complete. The ASR registration process occurs in two parts; FCC ASR filing, and FAA filing.
Please understand that there is no guarantee the FAA or FCC will grant the ASR.
1 Note: It cannot always be determined if additional fees are required until your completed questionnaire is received, giving us exact details of the application. If additional fees are required, then should you choose not to submit your application, we will provide a full refund at that time. However, after submission there can be no refunds.
The price includes the FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. All licenses and registrations are granted at the discretion of the FCC and FAA (where required). Fees paid cover the filings and the labor required to prepare the application, but are not a guarantee the application will be granted.
FCC License Modification
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.