Repeater / Base Station (below 470MHz)
Good for 10 years.
What you get...
- Repeater 1:
- to cover the following cities in Oregon: Redmond, Culver, Terrebonne.
- located in Bend, coordinates of the 1st repeater are: 44-10-33.5 N, 121-15-37.2 W
- 1 UHF pair
- Repeater 2:
- to cover the following cities in Oregon: Bend and Deschutes River Woods.
- located at: 44-10-9.5 N, 121-16-5.3 W. 0
- 1 UHF pair
- Area of Operation for each control station is 19 mile radius (32 km) for UHF
- Good for 10 years
- Includes filing the final Construction Notification (known as filing a Schedule K). Without this filing, your license automatically terminates one year after the grant date.
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf). 2
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
Who is eligibile for this type of license?
These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.
About Antenna Structure Registration (ASR)
Some fixed base antennas must be filed with the FCC and FAA either due to their height and/or proximity to an airport. Generally, antennas under 6.1 meters (20ft) do not require ASR/FAA filing.
We can run a evaluation to see if your antenna will likely require these filings. There is no fee for this evaluation, we perform this as a courtesy. Please call us if you like this evaluation.
The ASR consists of filing several documents and legal notices. Please note the process will take a 2-3 months to complete. The ASR registration process occurs in two parts; FCC ASR filing, and FAA filing.
Please understand that there is no guarantee the FAA/FCC will grant the ASR.
1 Note: Control stations are either repeaters, base station radios, or call boxes.
2 Note: It cannot always be determined if additional fees are required until your completed questionnaire is received, giving exact details of the application. If additional fees are required, then should you choose not to submit your application we will provide a full refund. After submission there can be no refunds.
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.