Icom Software Installation Instructions
- You may download your software immediately after ordering.
- All downloads are compressed files (.zip). You must first "unzip" (extract) the file before installation.
- If your systems does not already have an extraction program installed you can find many free programs on the internet to "unzip" files.
- It can be found in one of the sub-folders.
- Look for a sub-folder with a file type of either .txt or .pdf . The sub-folder may be titled "Product ID" or "Instructions."
- Double-click the file titled "setup.exe" this will begin the installation wizard.
- Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from the unlicensed transmission on frequencies and equipment which require a license.
- Land Mobile Radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate. Need help? Let us do the work... FCC Licensing Help