Motorola's Vertex Standard VX-264 - All-Purpose, Full Featured
- Only remaining inventory is VHF
- 128 Channels, 5 Watts
- Same great radio as the Vertex Standard VX-264
- 6 Programmable Keys
- 8 Character Display
- Lone Worker and Emergency Alert
- 700mW Audio Speaker
- Voice Inversion Scrambler
- Multiple Scan Modes
- Radio-to-radio Cloning
- Compact Size
- MDC1200, FleetSync®, DTMF, 2-Tone, & 5-Tone
- 3 Year Warranty
- and many more features…
Motorola VX-264 At-A-Glance
With a powerful 700mW speaker, the VX-264 delivers excellent Audio performance allowing for better voice clarity. No matter what type of job-site, you can be heard loud and clear in all situations. The VX-264 has an 8-character display, and comes with the choice of either a whip antenna or a stubby antenna. * Stubby antennas can reduce your communication range by up to 30%. So for maximum talk range choose a whip antenna. The VX-264 also comes with Voice Inversion Encryption for added privacy and security.
Motorola VX-264 Expanded Interoperability
The VX-264 boasts abundant signaling options such as MDC1200®, FleetSync®, DTMF, 2-tone and 5-tone capabilities, providing seamless integration into a mixed fleet.
Motorola VX-264 Safety Designed-in
Emergency alert can be programmed to instantly notify help with a press of a button. Lone Worker is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help. An ideal solution for supervisors to monitor the safety status of radio users working alone. VOX capable with accessory.
Check out the full list of features on our ‘Features’ tab for this radio.
What’s in the box:
1 VX-264 Two-way Radio
1 1380mAh or 2300mAh Li-Ion Battery
1 Rapid Charger
1 Belt Clip
1 Whip Antenna
1 Owners Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
* Stubby antennas can reduce your communication range by up to 30%. So for maximum talk range choose a whip antenna.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF & UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||128|
|Output Power||5W (both VHF & UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||9.9oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||6|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP55|
|Receiving Audio Output||700mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes|
|Other||Compact & Simple|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.