Motorola VL50 Two Way Radio - Small, Lightweight & Simple-to-Use
Add-to-Cart for an instant quote & volume discounts!
- 1 Watt of Power
- 8 Channels
- Coverage area (Up to 200,000 sq. ft. or 15 floors)
- 56 Frequencies with 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Easy User Setup
- Extra Large Push-to-Talk Button
- Keypad Lock
- 7 Call Tones or VibraCall vibration Alerts
- Drop-in Charging Capability
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for 12 hours of battery life
- AAA Battery Tray Included
- LCD Display
- Battery Gauge
- Cloning Capable - copy the settings from radio to radio
- 1 Year Warranty
Motorola VL50 At-A-Glance
In today’s fast paced business environment reacting quickly to customer requests and responding to urgent business needs are critical to maximizing productivity is critical to success. Fast communication is what powers fast responses. Employees need to be connected, easily and quickly. Motorola's VL50 is the answer!
The VL50 allows employees to react quickly to requests and have instant access to communicate one-on-one or one-to-many. Designed with business productivity in mind, the VL50 puts easy communication at the push of a button.
.And it’s backed by Motorola service and a 1-year limited radio warranty.
What's in the box:
• VL50™ Two-way Radio
• Radio Carry Holster
• Drop-in Battery Charger
• Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
• AAA Battery Tray
• Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|# of Channels & Zones||8 Channels|
|Weight (with battery)||4.6 oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)|
|Receiving Audio Output|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||1 year warranty|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.