Motorola's Vertex Standard ISVX-454 - Feature Rich, Yet Affordable
We offer discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
Volume discounts automatically applied in shopping cart.
- Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Sites with Combustible Materials
- Same great radio as the Vertex Standard ISVX-454
- 512 Channels / 32 Groups
- 7 Programmable keys
- Extra Loud Audio (700 mW)
- 5 Watts
- 15 Hrs Battery Life (2300mAh)
- Voice Scramble
- MDC-1200 Encode/Decode
- Channel Announce
- Radio-to-radio cloning
Motorola ISVX-454 At-A-Glance
This 2-way radio has all the great features like it's cousin the ISVX-451 with the addition of a display. It is submersible (up to 3 ft for 30 minutes) and weatherproof. There are several worker safety features, extra audio volume for noisy environments, and whisper mode for quiet locations. The Motorola ISVX-454 has the Channel Announce feature that clearly announces the channel description to simplify changing channels while focused on other tasks. It has numerous scan options (priority, dual watch, follow-me, 32 scan list, talk around). The ISVX-454 twoway radio includes Voice Inversion Encryption for discreet communications, over-the-air Stun / Kill / Revive to disable a lost or stolen radio, Emergency notification, and the Lone Worker mode. You can add the optional DVS-5 Voice Storage unit to record and store up to 120 seconds of important messages.
The Motorola ISVX-454 meets the requirements of ANSI/UL 913 5th Edition for Class I, II, III, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G, T3C hazardous locations.
Want a full key pad? Take a look at the ISVX-459 intrinsically safe radio. The Vertex ISVX-459 , it has everything the ISVX-454 has and includes an 8 character display, and 9 programmable keys, and a full 16-key keypad.
What’s in the box:
1 ISVX-454 Two Way Radio
1 Li-Ion Battery
1 Rapid Charger
1 Belt Clip
1 Owners Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF or UHF|
|# of Channels & Zones||512 Channels, 32 Zones|
|Output Power||5W (both VHF & UHF)|
|Weight (with battery)||10.4oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||7|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP57 - Waterproof|
|Receiving Audio Output||700mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, Built-in Inversion Encryption|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.