Kenwood TK-3000UK All-Purpose, Slim Design
- This radio is a replacement for the TK-3230DX radio
- 4 Watts – UHF Radio
- 16 Channels
- Professional Business Grade Radio
- Slim Design
- Excellent for Construction, Retail, Hospitality, Warehousing, Industrial, Facilities Management and many more applications.
Kenwood ProTalk TK-3000UK At-A-Glance
The Kenwood TK-3000 two way radio has a thin and lightweight design, TK-3000 hooks onto your belt without dragging it down. It's so thin, you will forget you're wearing it!
The Kenwood TK-3000 is a handy, compact 4 watt radio for general business use. It has 16 channels, programmable QT and DQT tones, and priority scan function. You can even assign the scan function to Channel 16 if it is available, to free up your PF key for something else!
The TK-3000 offers many standard features found on Kenwood radios, including hands-free (VOX) capability, cloning, Busy Channel Lockout, Time-out Timer and low battery alert. The tri-color LED lets you know its status in red, green or orange, so you always know how it's operating.
The Kenwood TK-3000 is compact, yet durable business radio. It is IP54 water and dust resistant and compliant to Mil-STD C, D, E, F and G standards. Thin and light, but tough and rugged, the Kenwood TK-3000 gives your business operations well balanced performance in a handy package.
This package includes one Kenwood TK-3000 two way radio, drop-in fast charger, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, AC adapter, belt clip, removable antenna, accessory port cover, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty from Kenwood.
What's in the box:
1 - TK-3000UK UHF Two-Way Radio
1 - KNB-65L 1520mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack
1 - KSC-35K 3-Hour Fast Charger
1 - KBH-10 Belt Clip
1 - Antenna
1 - User Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
Kenwood ProTalk TK-3000UK
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|# of Channels & Zones||16|
|# of Programmable Keys||1|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.