ICOM IP100H License-free Wireless Network Radio
- Up to 100 users communicating at a time
- Range only limited by your IP network coverage
- Compact size, and lightweight
- Up to 27 hours with standard BP-271
- Supports full duplex with headset connected
- Reliable sound quality
- High security with encrypted communication* (*AES Encryption)
- Vibration function for incoming calls
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX7
- Waterproof Li-Ion Battery & Rapid Charger Included
ICOM IP100H At-A-Glance
That's right, no radio licenses are necessary for the IP100H system, it uses standard WLAN networking products as infrastructure to transmit. Icom’s new WLAN-based radio system offers scalable, license-free communication that uses your already exsisting standardized wireless network products. The system uses the IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standard. Communications are distributed across WLAN access points in an IP network which makes it easy to expand the system. Also, many users in the system can transmit simultaneously. When a headset is connected to the IP100H, users can talk concurrently in full duplex – similar to talking on a regular telephone.
Icom’s IP100H WLAN or IP radio is a compact, yet powerful device, in fact, the IP100H is one of the smallest professional radios on the market. The IP100H is a wireless network radio and can move freely within the network. Adding several access points can easily expand coverage for your radio system. The IP100H offers secure encrypted communication wireless security using protocols WPA-PSK and WPA-PSK2 to encrypt the calls.
The IP1000C controller that connects to the wireless network allows grouped users to hear and talk with another group. Individual calls are also possible. Full duplex communication (as with a regular telephone) can be used if enabled in the IP1000C controller and if a headset is connected to the IP100H. And, using the IP100FS software you can connect to the network and have a fully functioning base station on your desktop computer; call a user, send a message, easily see which access point each user is connected to. Icom's new radio system for wireless networks is a product that bridges the gap between license-free and licensed radio devices. The system is easy to connect to an existing wireless network and allows full duplex communication with reliable sound quality.
Since communication over a WLAN offers a wider frequency bandwidth and QoS priority packet delivery, the sound quality is higher than in a traditional radio communication system and is comparable to regular telephone communication.
Icom Extended Warranty
Icom America Inc offers a 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty on their land mobile radios. The Extended Warranty period starts after the standard warranty period expires. This is a full manufacturer's warranty, backed by Icom America and it's service technicians. Protect your original investment by adding Extended Warranty coverage.
End user pays all shipping fees to and from the service department for repairs. Extended Warranty must be purchased at time of product purchase. Icom Service centers are located in the following states; Washington, California, Illinois, and New York.
What's in the box:
1 Radio: IP100H
1 Waterproof Battery
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
1 Rapid Charger with 110V AC adapter
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
|# of Channels & Zones|
|Weight (with battery)|
|# of Programmable Keys|
|Full 16-Key Keypad|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP67, Submersible for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter|
|Receiving Audio Output|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, AES encryption|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to any LTE or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.