BlackBox LunchBox Portable Repeater - DMR Digital
- 1024 Channels, 248 Zones
- Durable Waterproof Protective Case
- Simplex-to-Simplex (no need for frequency pairs)
- 8 Watts
- Analog / Digital (DMR)
- UHF Only
- Includes magnetic mount antenna with 6” whip.
- 12 lbs.
- Choose Model:
- Direct Power (no battery)
- Battery Operated (with Battery)
- 3 Year Warranty
BlackBox LunchBox Repeater At-A-Glance
The BlackBox LunchBox Portable Repeater can boost your radio signal to increase your range. Housed in a durable waterproof case, this repeater is made for travel. The Lunchbox provides 8 watts of power (double what most handheld radios offer). And the mobile antenna can be mounted on the top of a vehicle to gain even more range for your handheld radios. Double your radio range with the BlackBox LunchBox Repeater.
Digital UHF repeater features Auto-switching frequency technology. With this technology there's no need to reprogram existing radios, the Lunchbox uses the same transmit and receive frequencies. That's right, you don't need a frequency pair to use this repeater, and you don't need to reprogram any of your radios to use this repeater.
The BlackBox LunchBox Portable Repeater can be order with no battery and a plug recepticle to plug directly into the repeater, OR with a built-in rechargeable battery pack.
And it’s backed by a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
What's in the box:
1 BlackBox LunchBox Repeater
1 Magnetic mount with 6” whip antenna
1 Wall Charger (included with Battery model), or power cable (included with plug-in model)
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|# of Channels & Zones||1024 Channels, 248 Zones|
|Output Power||8 W|
|Weight (with battery)||12 lbs.|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)|
|Receiving Audio Output|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption|
|Other||3 Year Warranty, Portable Repeater|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.