BlackBox GO Digital Two Way Radio
- 32 Channels / 2 Zones
- 3 Programmable Keys
- 4 Watts
- UHF Only
- Digital DMR - MOTOTRBO Compatible
- Audio Connector: M1 (Motorola) 2-pin connector
- Voice Enunciation on Channels
- Repeater Capable
- 3 Year Warranty
BlackBox GO At-A-Glance
The Blackbox GO is a rugged 2-way Radio. It is Dustproof and Waterproof with a IP56 rating. The GO Radio is MotoTRBO Tier II and Hytera Network compatible, and is built to Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) standards. The BlackBox GO radio is one of the best priced digital radios on the market today. It's a great choice for Manufacturing, Warehouse, Hospitality, Security, Construction and much more.
The new "GO" is Powerful at 4 watts with a 2000 mAh rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery. This radio features a Rapid Rate Charger, PC Programmable Frequencies, PL, DPL, 3 Programmable Buttons: Repeater/Talk around, Scan, Lone Worker, Emergency, Voice Scramble Function, High/Low Power, and more. Setting to low power saves on battery operating time.
The GO Radio can use 32 channels and has 2 channel zones, a maximum of 16 channels per zone. Programming is required to enable toggling between zones. Each channel can be set independently to either Analog or Digital mode.
And it’s backed by a 3-year manufacturers warranty.
BlackBox GO - Assignable Functions
The BlackBox GO radio has 3 progrmmable buttons. The following functions can be set in any of the 3 buttons.
- Emergency call: initiates or cancels an emergency alarm or call.
- Monitoring: monitors any activities in a selected analog channel.
- One-press call: initiates a predefined private call, group call, or short message by pressing one button.
- Scanning: enables or disables scanning.
- VOX: enables or disables the VOX function.
- Zone: changes the current zone of the radio. This radio has 2 groups.
- Power level: switches between transmitting power levels.
- Kill / Stun: Remote to close and forbid the radio.
- Revive: Remote to open and revive the radio.
- Remote Monitor: Remote to monitor the radio
- Talk around: Turn ON / OFF this function.
- Radio check : Check whether the target radio is in the working state.
What's in the box:
1 BlackBox GO Radio (comes in UHF only)
1 Battery (2000mAh)
1 Belt Clip
1 Rapid Charger with AC Adapter
1 Owner's Manual
1 Accessory Clamp
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||UHF Only|
|# of Channels & Zones||32 Channels / 2 Zones|
|Output Power||4 W|
|Weight (with battery)|
|# of Programmable Keys||3|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|Receiving Audio Output||750mAh|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.