Midland LXT600BB 2 Watt FRS Radio -License-Free
- 2 LXT600BB Radios
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries
- 2 Belt Clips
- 1 Charger with Adapter (charges 2 radios)
LXT600BB Radio Details
- 36 Pre-Programmed Channels
- 22 Standard FRS Channels
- 14 Additional Special Channels
- 121 Privacy Codes
- 2 Watts
- Small & Lightweight
- Ideal for Small to Medium Business (on-site usage: up to 10 floors or 200,000 sq ft)
- Silent Operation Option (turns off all tones)
- High / Low Power Settings (can also operate on AAA batteries, low power settings will reduce your range)
- Channel Scan Function
- NOAA Weather Alert with Scan Technology
- Monitor Mode
- 3 Year Warranty (radios only)
Midland LXT600BB At-A-Glance
The LXT600BBX4 FRS Business Radio Bundle is an affordable way to get your entire team in communication with the push of a button. The LXT600 FRS radios are license free and require no FCC license to operate. While small in size these radios provide plenty of power for clear transmission and reception for small to medium sized business spaces including restaurants, retail stores, boutiques, small warehouses and offices.
This LXT600BBX4 bundle comes complete with 8 radios, 8 rechargeable battery packs, 4 dual-slot desktop chargers and 8 concealed headsets for customer friendly communication. The radios feature 36 Channels, Silent Operation, 3-level eVox for hands free operation. Plus the LXT600BB has 5 Call Alerts, Keypad Lock, Keystroke Tones, Auto Squelch, and NOAA Weather Alert Radio with Weather Scan.
3-Year Warranty on the radios and 90-Day Warranty on the Headsets.
What’s in the box:
2 LXT600BB Two-way Radios
1 Dual Slot Desktop Chargers (each charges 2 radios)
1 AC Adapters
2 Belt Clips
1 Owners Manual
|# of Channels & Zones||36 Pre-Programmed FRS|
|Output Power||2 watts|
|Weight (with battery)||Not Available|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||Not Available|
|Receiving Audio Output||Not Available|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||Compact & Simple|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.