Midland BR200X6BGC | BR200 Two-Way Radio Bundle
The BR200X6BGC Bundle features six of Midland’s BR200 Business Radios along with a six-radio capacity gang charger. The gang charger easily houses and recharges up to six radios at once, plus six spare batteries at once. Indicator lights on the gang charger show when radios are fully charged and ready for use.
BR200 Radio Hightlights
- 16 UHF Channels, 2 Watts
- Small & Lightweight
- 56 UHF Business Frequencies ¹
- 142 Privacy Codes
- Monitor Function
- Scan Function
- Voice Prompted Battery Alert & Channel Selection
- External Speaker Jack
- 21 Hour Battery Life Under 5-5-90 Usage
- PC Programmable
- 1 Year Warranty
- Optional FCC Itinerant License - $50 off when you include now
Midland BR200 At-A-Glance
Ease of use The BizTalk series is ready for use right out of the box. They can be easily programmed with our simple step-by-step software. No training is required to operate the radios, easing costs and saving valuable time in high-turnover industries.
Midland BR200 Cost Effective & Reliable
Compared to other brand name business radios, BizTalk radios are the most economical business radios on the market. The BizTalk series provides affordability, while maintaining the quality and reliability Midland is known for. Simplifying your business’s daily operations is something that every business owner looks to accomplish each day. Reliable, cost-effective communication is critical for a fast-paced business’s ability to thrive. Midland BizTalk Business Radios are built for clear, dependable communications in your fast-paced professional environment.
Midland BR200 Versatile
Check inventory on hand at the push of a button. Connect instantly with the back of the house while shortening critical wait times. Coordinate your staff for smooth execution during events. Stay cool in any customer-facing scenario when the behind the scenes work gets hectic.
What’s in the box:
6 BR200 Two-way Radios
6 Li-Ion Batteries
1 Gang Charger
6 Belt Clips
1 Owners Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
¹ This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license when ordering radios.
|# of Channels & Zones||16|
|Output Power||2 watts|
|Weight (with battery)|
|# of Programmable Keys||0|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||No|
|Other||Compact & Simple|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.