Kenwood TK-D340U All-Purpose, Digital
- 4 Watts
- 450-520 MHz UHF Radio
- Digital and Analog (Two-Slot TDMA, DMR Tier II)
- 32 Channels, 2 Zones
- Channel Announce
- Analog Scrambling
- Digital Encryption
- FleetSync® II
- Rugged Design
- Repeater Capable
- 3 Year Warranty
Kenwood TK-D340U At-A-Glance
Upgrade to digital with the Kenwood TK-D340 DMR Digital Two Way Radio. Durable construction, analog and digital operation, makes the TK-D340U a superior choice over many other business radios in its class.
The Kenwood TK-D340U operates on 450-520 MHz frequencies with up to 4 watt radio for general business use. It has 32 channels, and 2 zones with 16 channels per zone. It has programmable QT and DQT tones in analog mode, scanning functions, and read/write password protection. It uses Two-Slot TDMA and DMR Tier II in digital mode, for compatibility with other DMR business radios.
The TK-D340U includes standard features such as key lock, compander, battery saver, low battery warning, busy channel lockout, analog scrambling and digital encryption. The multi-color LED keeps you informed its status in red, green blue or orange, so you always know how it's operating. It also provides selective call alerts.
The Kenwood TK-D340U is also a rugged business radio. It is IP54/IP55 water and dust resistant and compliant to Mil-STD C, D, E, F and G standards. Tough and rugged, the Kenwood TK-D340U gives your business operations well balanced performance in a solid, durable package.
What's in the box:
1 TK-D340U Radio
1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
1 Rapid Drop-In Charger
1 AC Charging Adapter
1 Spring Action Belt Clip
1 Removable Antenna
1 Accessory Port Cover
1 Quick Guide
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|# of Channels & Zones||32 Channels, 2 zones|
|Weight (with battery)||10.0oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP54 / IP55 | Water / Dust Resistant|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes|
|Other||Compact & Easy to Use|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.