Kenwood TK-2360ISV16P - Intrinsically Safe Radio
Replaced by the NX-P1200ISNVK
- Replaced by the NX-P1200ISNVK radio
- 16 Channels | 5 Watts
- Intrinsically Safe
- Professional Business-Grade Radio
- Extra Loud Audio
- Rugged Design
Kenwood ProTalk TK-2360IS V16P At-A-Glance
KENWOOD's new TK-2360/3360 radios, which offer top-notch performance and a rich feature set - all in a conveniently compact design. Easy to use, yet tough where it counts: IP54/55, MIL-STD weatherproofing means they never complain about the weather.
Slim, Compact & Lightweight
Smaller, thinner and lighter - these radios are ideal for hooking on a belt or even slipping into a coat pocket. KENWOOD engineering advances have resulted in a compact, ergonomic design that is easy to grip and operate, even with gloved hands.
Robust & Water-Resistant
The tough TK-2360/3360 has passed the demanding IP54/55 dust and water intrusion tests, even with the KMC-45 optional speaker microphone attached (locking bracket required). It also meets or exceeds 11 stringent MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F environmental standards, including "blowing rain".
Clear and Crisp Enhanced Audio
As an experienced audio specialist, KENWOOD can draw on decades of expertise at every step: component selection, construction, optimization, evaluation and analysis. The resulting audio performance, specially engineered for transceivers, is undeniably clearer and crisper. Just listen to the difference.
UHF Wide Band Coverage
Offering extensive frequency coverage - 70MHz for UHF - the TK-2360/3360 can accommodate a wide range of applications, making it an ideal choice for rental businesses.
16 Channels with 4/8/12-Channel Stopper
The TK-2360/3360 offers ample capacity for multiple channels or radio systems. And there is now a colorcoded channel stopper to enhance operability when using only a few channels; easy to set up, this feature limits the maximum number of channels to 4, 8 or 12.
UHF 5W Output Power
Output is 5W for both VHF and UHF.
Programmable Function Keys with Hold
The side-mounted PF keys can be programmed for enhanced operating ease, and the new Hold feature (adjustable) doubles the number of functions at your fingertips.
Programmable Voice Inversion Scrambler*
The built-in programmable voice inversion scrambler provides basic protection against casual eavesdropping. *This function cannot be used in certain countries. Please contact your KENWOOD dealer for further information.
The following signaling comes standard on the TK-2360 / TK-3360 radios: QT / DQT / DTMF, FleetSync® PTT ID, SelCall, 2-tone (Encode / Decode), Built-in MDC-1200 Signaling
For hazardous / hostile duty environments, the AUX key can be programmed for Emergency use to transmit an alert to a predetermined person or group using DTMF, FleetSync® or MDC-1200 signaling.
This ingenious feature provides an extra layer of security for individuals who work in remote or hazardous areas. If there is a long lapse (programmable), it will sound an alert. And if the user does not respond to the alert, the TK-2360/3360 will place an emergency call to a predetermined person or group.
The radio stun function can disable a lost or stolen radio over the air, thus eliminating security risks.
The rotary and key controls on the TK-2360/3360 have been designed to provide the user with voiceannouncement of radio status or mode - convenient when operated undercover or in a pocket. Several languages are available.
What's in the box:
- TK-2360IS V16P Intrinsically Safe Radio
- Intrinsically Safe 1950mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Rapid Charger
- Belt Clip
- User Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
Kenwood ProTalk TK2360IS V16P
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|# of Channels & Zones||16|
|Weight (with battery)||163 g (radio only)|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP55|
|Receiving Audio Output||500mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, Built-in Voice Inversion Scrambler|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.