Kenwood TK-3400 U16P All-Purpose & Easy
We offer discounts - log in for price... required by manufacturer
- 16 Channels
- 2 Watts
- User Programmable Pre-stored Frequencies (90 UHF frequencies)
- Professional Business-Grade Radio
- Extra Loud Audio>
- Rugged Design
- Construction, Retail, Hospitality, Warehousing, Industrial, Facilities Management, Rental Fleets>
Kenwood ProTalk TK-3400 U16P At-A-Glance
Just as the 4 channel version, the ProTalk® TK-3400 U16P is a UHF two-way radio that delivers ruggedness, features and performance for professional grade job site portables.Yet, unlike many professional grade 2-way radios, ProTalk® series radios are very easy to setup and use. There are 89 pre-stored frequencies in the TK-3400 series for easy channel setup, and the functions keys are simple to configure. It has a built-in Voice Scrambler function as well as many other features you
The perfect solution for construction, hospitality, warehousing, retail, industrial, facilities management and rental fleet applications. The modern contour and compact size presents a design that fits comfortably in your hand. These powerful, portable business radios are a cost-effective solution for your on-site communications requirements. Rugged and dependable, ProTalk® radios increase productivity in applications of heavy duty use.
What's in the box:
1 - TK-3400 U16P ProTalk® UHF Radio
1 - KNB-45L 2,000mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack
1 - KSC-35K 3-Hour Fast Charger
1 - KBH-10 Belt Clip
1 - Antenna
1 - User Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
Kenwood ProTalk TK-3400 U16P
$100 - $200 Rebate + Free Multi Charger!
Purchase 6 or more Kenwood PKT-23, TK-3230DX, NX-P500, TK-2400V16P, TK-3400U16P, TK-2402V16P, TK-3400U16P, NX-240V16P or NX-340U16P radios and receive a $100-$200 Gift Card or Rebate Check plus a free multi-unit charger! Potential savings of up to $6,225!
- Buy 6 PKT-23 $100 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 TK-3230DX $100 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-P500 $125 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 TK-2400V16P $125 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 TK-3400U16P $125 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 TK-2402V16P $150 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 TK-3402U16P $150 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-240V16P $200 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-340U16P $200 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
In addition, the NEW Kenwood NX-P1000 series ProTalk models have also been added to this rebate offer. Give us a call if you have any questions.
- Buy 6 NX-P1202AV $125 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-P1302AU $125 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-P1200AV $150 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-P1300AU $150 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-P1200NV $200 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
- Buy 6 NX-P1300NU $200 Rebate + FREE Multi Charger
This offer is fulfilled by Kenwood directly, so the gift card and multi-unit charger will be mailed to you after Kenwood receives your online rebate form. Offer valid on up to 90 radios purchased through September 30, 2020. Limit of one gift card or rebate check and multi-unit charger per six radios. Register online with Promo Code 91156 at Kenwood's rebate website to claim your rebate.
|# of Channels & Zones||16|
|Weight (with battery)||9.9oz|
|# of Programmable Keys||2|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP55|
|Receiving Audio Output||1,000mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, Voice Inversion Scrambler Built-in|
|Other||Compact & Simple to Use, Channel Announce Feature|
Radio Programming Options
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.