Icom Programming Software for F3400D, F4400D, F5400D, F6400D
****** DOWNLOAD ONLY ******
This item is for download only. We no longer ship CD's.
This cloning software is designed to perform data entry, setting and cloning for the F3400D, F4400D, F5400D, F6400D Digital Transceivers.
To use this cloning software, the following hardware and software are required:
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- PC with a USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
- Cloning Cable Portables: USB (A - micro B type), or OPC1862 or OPC2338
- Cloning Cable Mobiles: OPC-2363
- The product ID is contained within the download sub-folders
Attention: Once processed, software orders cannot be cancelled, exchanged, or returned for refund. Once your order has completed you can download your software.
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.
Icom Programming Software for F3400D F4400D F5400D F6400D
F3400D F4400D F5400D F6400D Guides & Tutorials
Digital Conventional Programming Video Tutorials
- Part 1: Intro and Zone Operation companion checklist Intro and Zone Operation Checklist
- Part 2: Creating Individual and Talkgroup IDs
- Part 3: Generic Scan Settings companion checklist Generic Scan Checklist
- Part 4: Key Assign and Menu Icon Configuration
Quick Start Programming Guides
- Analog Programming Quick Start Guide
- Digital Programming Quick Start Guide
- SD Card Data Explained Quick Start Guide
- Main Menu Programming Quick Start Guide
- Low Level DES Encryption Quick Start Guide
- Channel Announcement Quick Start Guide
- Non-Display Models Changing Zones Quick Start Guide
- Audio Settings Quick Start Guide
- Creating Own IDs Automatically Quick Start Guide
Other Video Tutorials
- Bluetooth Configuration
- Programming Using an SD Card
- Voice Recorder Instructions
- Audio Settings and Noise Cancelling
- License Activation Video
In addition to these guides, all Icom programming software also has a fairly good Help function within the software itself. It is contextual, meaning if you click on a field the help text for that function will display at the bottom. In addition, you can search on subjects within the Help function.