Icom F3360DS VHF | F4360DS UHF - Digital, Waterproof
- 512 Channels, 128 Zones
- 8 Programmable Keys
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Menu-driven User Interface
- Text Messaging (requires DTMF palm mic)
- Built-in GPS
- 24 Character Display
- Trunking Capable - LTR® / IDAS®
- Analog or Digital Mode
- Extra Loud Audio - 800mW
- Simple Keypad Version
- Built-in Voice Scrambler
- Repeater Capable
- MDC & BIIS 1200 Compatible
- PC Programming Setup
- Li-Ion Battery & Rapid Charger Included
Icom F3360DS VHF | F4360DS UHF At-A-Glance
Built from the same design platform as ICOM's popular IC-F3161 series radios, the IC-F3360DS / IC-F4360DS is the latest in this world-class series. The IC-F3360DS / IC-F4360DS radio is waterproof (IP67 rating), and has extra loud audio to be heard even in noisy locations. It supports both analog and digital two-way communications. The mixed mode operation allows you to replace your current fleet at your own pace, while still being able to take advantage of digital technology capabilities one radio at a time.
Icom F3261DS VHF | F4261DS UHF Rugged and Waterproof
The IC-F3360DS / IC-F4360DS radio is not only waterproof, but provides superior dust and particle protection with the IP67 rating. In addition, it has been tested to MIL-STD 810 C, D, E, F, & G specifications! Most radios are tested to pass C through E or F. Few radios meet the MIL-810-G standard. MIL-STD-810-G is a set guidelines focused on the process of tailoring product design and test criteria to the specific environmental conditions an item (in this case a radio) is likely to encounter during its usage in particular applications. Radios meeting this set of standards have passed a set of tests more likely to predict the products' long-term performance in real-life situations. It considers detrimental effects of various environmental factors on that specific product throughout its service life.
Icom F3360DS | F4360DS UHF Signaling Features
Of course the IC-F3360DS / IC-F4360DS has all the signaling capabilities a top-grade radio would have: 2-tone, 5-tone, CTCSS, DTCS, and MDC 1200. This radio also supports BIIS 1200 signaling which allows short status messages and text'ing to be sent and received. The 512 memory channel capacity, with 128 zones, allows you to divide and store a variety of channel groupings for versatile and efficient fleet management. Direct input of channel numbers, list numbers, IDs can be made using the keypad. There are so many signaling and channel management features, we have listed them all under the 'Features' tab for this radio.
Icom F3360DS | F4360DS UHF Security
Just like it's cousin, the IC-F3360DS / IC-F4360DS has a numerous security features. The built-in Inversion Voice Scrambler provides secure conversation. To protect radios from unauthorized use, there is a Auto Key Lock which can automatically key-lock the radio after a set time period. With the Clone Read/Write Password function you can set a password of up to 16 characters, protecting the radio from unauthorized use. The Lone Worker function sounds a beep and requires you to push any button if the radio is not used for a defined period of time. If a button is not pushed, the radio automatically transmits an emergency signal to alert co-workers or a dispatcher. The built-in Man down function will automatically send an emergency signal when the radio has been left in a horizontal position for a defined period of time (not available on the all models).
Icom F3360DS | F4360DS UHF Enhanced Scanning features
To help manage communications, the IC-F3360DS / IC-F4360DS has several scanning features; • Mode dependent scan • TX channel programmable • Talk Back function • Talk Back timer beep • Nuisance Channel Delete • Monitor Key Action The Voting Mode feature detects the signal strength level of repeater stations and automatically selects the strongest station, useful for roaming between 2 or more repeater sites. Once you select the Voting Mode to a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting.
Icom F3360DS | F4360DS UHF Conventional Mode or Trunking
The IC-F3360D series provides NXDN™ Type-C trunking and NXDN™ conventional systems. For a full description of Icoms' IDAS™ system capabilities, please visit the Icom America website; http://www.icomamerica.com
See the full list of features in the 'Features' tab for this radio.
¹ Man Down feature not available on all models.
Icom Extended Warranty
Icom America Inc offers a 1, 2 or 3 year Extended Warranty on their land mobile radios. The Extended Warranty period starts after the standard warranty period expires. This is a full manufacturer's warranty, backed by Icom America and it's service technicians. Protect your original investment by adding Extended Warranty coverage.
End user pays all shipping fees to and from the service department for repairs. Extended Warranty must be purchased at time of product purchase. Icom Service centers are located in the following states; Washington, California, Illinois, and New York.
What's in the box:
1 F3360DS or F4360DS Radio (choose; frequency band)
1 Rapid Charger (optional)
1 AC adapter
1 Li-Ion Battery - (Waterproof, 7.4V 2300mAh)
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (F3360D) & UHF (F4360D)|
|# of Channels & Zones||512 Channels, 128 Zones|
|Weight (with battery)||14.1oz|
|Display||Yes; 24 Character|
|# of Programmable Keys||8|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP67 - waterproof|
|Receiving Audio Output||800mW|
|Trunking Capable||Yes - NXDN™ Type-C trunking and NXDN™ conventional|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, 15-Bit Digital Scrambler|
|Other||Text Messaging, Built-in GPS, Paging Call|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- We can program your radios - with radio orders
- We provide basic radio programming for radios ordered through us. See the description below of basic radio programming.
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Due to staffing limitations, we are not able to program radios purchased from other dealers.
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- Connect Systems (all models): You can purchase software and cables from us.
- Kenwood ProTalk Business Radios (NX-P1300/NX-P1200 series, TK series, PKT)
- Have pre-stored frequencies and you can easily program these radios through the radio's menu interface.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Icom (all models): Icom no longer allows dealers to sell software and cables over the internet. You may call us to discuss your options.
- Motorola Business Radios (models beginning with CLP. CLS, RM, RD):
- Have pre-stored business frequencies (Part 90). Software to program these radios is available on the Motorola website.
- Just go to the product page on Motorola's website and you can download it for free. We can sell you the cable.
- Custom frequencies will require dealer programming.
- Motorola Commercial Radios (models beginning with CP, CM, MagOne):
- Software to program these can be purchased directly from Motorola. We can sell you the cable.
- Vertex Standard Radios: You can purchase software and cables from us. (some cables have been discontinued)
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are considered advanced.