Icom IC-F3210DEX | IC-F4210DEX - Intrinsically Safe Radio
- 16 Channels
- 3 Programmable Keys
- Low electrical resistivity body
- Digital & Analog Mixed Mode
- 1 Watt
- DTMF Autodial
- Repeater Capable
- Channel Announce
- 19-21 hours Battery life
- PC programmable
- Compact Design
- IDAS Conventional
- IDAS Single-site Type-D Trunking
Icom F3201DEX | F4201DEX - IEC & ATEX Certifications
- Mining : Ex ib I Mb
- Gas : Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Dust : Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db
- IEC 60079-0 (2011), IEC 60079-11 (2011)
- Mining : I M2 Ex ib I Mb
- Gas : II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Dust : II 2D Ex ib IIIC T110°C Db
- EN 60079-0 (2012), EN 60079-11 (2012)
Icom F3201DEX | F4201DEX Dust and Water Tight IP67
The IC-F3201DEX/F4201DEX provides rugged protection against dust and water that is equivalent to IP67. The IC-F3201DEX/F4201DEX can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes and its dust-tight construction shuts out powder dust, sand and other objects.
Icom F3201DEX | F4201DEX Digital Operation
The IC-F3201DEX/F4201DEX provides can program NXDN™ Type-D single-site trunking and digital conventional as well as analog mode per channel. The following digital features are programmable.
• PTT ID (TX) • Individual/Group calls • Block decode • Radio check (RX) • Stun/kill/revive (RX) • Call alert (RX) • Remote monitor (RX) • Emergency (TX) • Digital voice scrambler (15-bit) • Power ON/OFF status call (TX) • RAN (Radio Access Number) • Voting scan for multi-site conventional operation
TX: Transmit, RX: Receive
Icom F3201DEX | F4201DEX Analog Compatible
The IC-F3201DEX/F4201DEX has built-in 5-Tone, 2-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signaling capability for analogue mode group communication and selective calling. The lone worker and man down functions automatically send an emergency signal to assist in worker safety. The radio is perfect for use as an analogue transceiver ready for future digital migration.
Warning: The battery charger, BC-212EX must not be used in areas with an explosive atmosphere. Also, DO NOT use the transceiver with any accessories other than the Icom approved options for this radio.
What's in the box:
1 F3201DEX or F4201DEX Radio (choose; VHF or UHF)
1 Rapid Charger (BC-212EX)
1 AC adapter (BC-123SA)
1 Battery (BP-277EX)
1 Belt Clip
1 Owner's Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF (F3201DEX) & UHF (F4201DEX)|
|# of Channels & Zones||16|
|Output Power||1 Watt|
|Weight (with battery)||1.01 lb|
|# of Programmable Keys||3|
|Full 16-Key Keypad||No|
|IP Rating (Water & Dust)||IP67|
|Receiving Audio Output||400mW|
|Voice Scrambler | Encryption||Yes, when used in IDAS™ system (digital mode only)|
|Other||Intrinsically Safe ATEX, Channel Announce|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So
radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.