Icom Cross Band Repeater | IAS X-Band 50
- 3 Models
- VHF to UHF
- VHF to VHF
- UHF to UHF
- 50 Watts
- Analog Only
- 128 Channels
- Use as a dual base unit with an optional microphone
- Alpha tag channels with 8-Character alphanumeric display names
- Configured to auto switch from AC to DC during a power failure
- Easily mounts into a 19" rack frame
Connecting VHF to UHF, UHF to UHF, and VHF to VHF, the X-Band 50 provides full UHF and VHF analog interoperability. This cross-band provides an interoperable solution providing over-the-air programming (OTAP). The X-Band 50 is compact in size, easy to use, and can operate as a control station without the need of a network. Inter-agency communications just got a lot easier.
UHF is 400-470MHz. 450-512MHZ can be special ordered.
Repeaters take 1-2 weeks to ship depending on configuration and tuning.
What’s in the box:
1 IAS X-Band 50 Repeater (Choose Model)
1 DC power cable
1 AC Power Cable
1 Owners Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|FCC Approval||Part 90 (Business License)|
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF to UHF, VHF to VHF, or UHF to UHF|
|Output Power||50 Watts|
|Display||Yes, 8-Character alphanumeric display|
Radio Programming Options
The following does not apply to FRS, MURS, GMRS, LTE, Satellite, or IP radios.
Most business radios aren't ready to use out-of-the-box. So radio programming is needed to set the frequencies in the radio. For some radios the frequencies can be set through a menu interface. While other radios must be programmed using a PC, radio software, and a cable to connect the radios.
Here are your programming options:
- You can program the radio(s)
- For radios with pre-stored frequencies you can easily program them through the radio's menu interface.
- For PC programmable radios you will need the programming cable(s) and software. In many cases you can purchase this from us.
- We can program your radios
- Email us your Frequencies & Call Sign - the FCC requires dealers to verify your license before we program.
- Please allow 1-2 days for first-time setup of radio programming.
- Match to your Previous Order
- If you've ordered from us before we have your information stored.
- If you don't have a FCC license we can help you apply for one
- These licenses are for businesses, non-profit organizations, local and state government agencies.
- We do all the work! Give us a call at 855-289-2929.
What is included in Basic Radio Programming?
Basic radio programming is designed to get you up and running with a configuration which includes:
- Up to 16 channels programmed to your FCC assigned frequencies (simplex or duplex)
- A default configuration of key functions
- Your program settings saved for future purchases
- No password protection to allow re-programming by another person
For customers who already have radios we will match from your existing radio of the same model (requires you to send us a radio).
Programming Services Not Included:
At this time we do not provide programming of advanced features. The features below are NOT included with basic programming.
- Programming radios purchased elsewhere
- More Than 16 Channels
- Channel Scan / Priority Scan
- Signal Tones (DTMF, 5-Tone, 2-Tone)
- Private (1 to 1) calling
- Group 1 to many calling
- All Call
- Emergency System
- Man Down System
- Lone Worker
- Advanced Audio Profiles
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Voice Announcement
- Text Messaging
- Work Order Ticketing
- Remote Monitor
- Telephone Interconnect
* This does not include all advanced features and should only be used to establish an example of what features are to be considered to be advanced.