Icom Cross Band Repeater | IAS X-Band 50
- 3 Models
- VHF to UHF
- VHF to VHF
- UHF to UHF
- 50 Watts
- Analog Only
- 128 Channels
- Use as a dual base unit with an optional microphone
- Alpha tag channels with 8-Character alphanumeric display names
- Configured to auto switch from AC to DC during a power failure
- Easily mounts into a 19" rack frame
Connecting VHF to UHF, UHF to UHF, and VHF to VHF, the X-Band 50 provides full UHF and VHF analog interoperability. This cross-band provides an interoperable solution providing over-the-air programming (OTAP). The X-Band 50 is compact in size, easy to use, and can operate as a control station without the need of a network. Inter-agency communications just got a lot easier.
UHF is 400-470MHz. 450-512MHZ can be special ordered.
Repeaters take 1-2 weeks to ship depending on configuration and tuning.
What’s in the box:
1 IAS X-Band 50 Repeater (Choose Model)
1 DC power cable
1 AC Power Cable
1 Owners Manual
* Radios modified at the customer's request, such as programming or installation of logic boards, are not returnable. For more information please see our Returns Policy.
This radio is requires an FCC license to operate. We can assist you with getting a license.
|Frequency Band(s)||VHF to UHF, VHF to VHF, or UHF to UHF|
|Output Power||50 Watts|
|Display||Yes, 8-Character alphanumeric display|