FCC License Renewal - Non-Profit
Renew your current license for another 10 years, either for an Itinerant license or Simplex license. For licenses using handheld and/or mobile radios.
What you get...
- Renews your existing license for another 10 years.
- Base price includes updating administrative information on the license, such as phone #s, etc.
- Covers most licenses below 470MHz that have not expired. A license is eligible for renewal 90 days prior to expiration.
- If your license has lapsed additional fees apply. Please call us if this is the case.
- Option to (requires additional fees):
- Update Equipment Info: Power, ERP, Quantities, Emissions, Add Digital
- Add more frequencies
- Make other changes (charges calculated upon request)
How it works...
- All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
- We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
- We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
- This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
- Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf. Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.
FCC License - Renewal for Non-Profit Organizations
Warning Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.
All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.