Your Cart

Itinerant License - Non-Profit

Itinerant License
Itinerant License - Non-Profit

Available Options

Good for 10 years, an itinerant license allows use of your radios at temporary locations throughout an entire state, several states, or nationwide, depending on your needs. Itinerant frequencies are perfect for organizations who use their radios at various temporary locations for events, organization outings, or travel.

Note: You must have a 501c letter issued by the IRS to receive a reduced fee. The FCC will NOT accept state issued letters.

What you get...

  • Up to 5 itinerant frequencies, either VHF or UHF (if you require more we will be happy to accomodate your request).
  • For use on handheld radios
  • Good for 10 years
  • For use within the state(s) you designate

How it works...

  • All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
  • We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
  • We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
  • This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
  • Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!

Who is eligibile for this type of license...

These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.


Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!

Licensing Terms
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf.  Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.

FCC License - Itinerant License for Non-Profit Organizations

Warning   Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.

All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good

Itinerant License - Non-Profit