Your Cart

Itinerant License - Business

Itinerant License
Itinerant License - Business

Good for 10 years, an itinerant license allows use of your radios at temporary job-sites throughout an entire state, several states, or nationwide, depending on your needs. Itinerant frequencies are used by companies who work at various temporary locations.

What you get...

  • Up to 5 itinerant frequencies, either VHF or UHF (if you require more we will be happy to accommodate your request).
  • For use on handheld radios
  • Good for 10 years.
  • For use within the state(s) you designate

How it works...

  • All it takes is to complete a short questionnaire.
  • We do all the calculations for latitude/longitude, AAT, ERP, and other technical data.
  • We do all the paperwork, submission, and track your application to completion.
  • This package is all-inclusive (covers all FCC fees paid on your behalf).
  • Then sign your final paperwork.... We take care of the rest!


Who is eligibile for this type of license...

These licenses are in the FCC's Industrial/Business Pool. Eligibility is open to organizations or persons engaged in commercial, educational, philanthropic, ecclesiastical, healthcare, association, or state and local government. A license covers the entire organization and all it's members/ employees.


Did you know, a single frequency can be used across many channels. Through the use of privacy codes (also called CTCSS codes, PL tones, or DCS) these sub-audible tones create unique talk-paths on each channel - even when using just one frequency!

Licensing Terms
The price includes all FCC fees, which we pay on your behalf.  Because of this, once we receive your completed questionnaire a refund cannot be provided. All licenses are granted at the discretion of the FCC.

FCC License - Itinerant Business License


Warning   Be advised, serious penalties and prosecution can result from unlicensed transmission on frequencies which require a license, and/or interference with public safety transmissions.

All Land Mobile radios (LMR) require an FCC license to operate.

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad Good

Itinerant License - Business